Chapter 43

Soo this is it..... Ah! This is the laaaast chapter, wow, I'll see you cupcakes in February or March for the sequel! Don't hate me for the ending please guys, but I'll give you a spoiler-Perrie lives, once again I love you and enjoy!
-C<3

-----------------------------------------------------

*earlier*

Jesy and Leigh-Anne escaped, both in shock and fright, Jesy was mad, how could they do this to her and her best friends?! Why would anyone do such a thing? She regretted letting Perrie go, she wanted to go back inside and help her find Jade, but she couldn't, she had to protect Leigh-Anne, that was her main focus and concern, the younger girl cuddling into her arms in fright. "Wait." Jesy whispered once they reached a corner, she peered out to see the empty hall and a door, they were free! "Now!" Jesy whispered and the two girls began to run to the door. "Wait!" Leigh-Anne's cry stopped the older girl from advancing. She turned to regard her girlfriend.
"It's locked." She said. Jesy nodded and searched the room while Leigh kept guard, then hearing Jesy exclaim in glee she turned to see the girl holding a switchblade. She managed to pull it off an attacker earlier.
"Let's go." She grinned jiggling the doorknob until the door clicked and Leigh managed to kick the door down.
The two girls looked at each other with wide smiles once they saw the street and a nice car out front, they did it, they got out.
"Operation success." Jesy whispered. "I agree." Leigh-Anne smiled leaning in to touch her lips to the older brunette's soft ones.
They pulled away and walked down to the car checking for anyone pursuing them but were relieved, no one was behind them. Leigh-Anne reached out a hand, the car was still open, apparently these people were a bit overly confident, it deemed them the satisfaction of an easy escape. The keys were even in the car for gods sakes! "Come on Jes, we're out of here, phone the cops on the way." Leigh said handing Jesy her concealed phone, amazed they hadn't taken it from her. "Alright, oh shit-DRIVE!" The older brunette shouted, the two girls saw three men burst out of the layer. Leigh jammed the keys into the starter ignition seeing the two men dangerously gaining on them, Jesy rolled up the windows as the car roared to life. Leigh-Anne switched the gears into drive right as the men closed the distance between the car. Jesy screeched when one man jumped on the car, what an absolute savage! Leigh-Anne cursed, turning a sharp right and threw the man successfully off the car and sped down the road, recognizing they were at the edge of New York. Which meant the drive to the central police station wouldn't be long, she glimmered with hope, Perrie and Jade would be okay, they were going to make it.
Jesy looked out the window while lacing one hand in Leigh's, she was heartbroken for leaving the girls behind but she had a small hope inside her, they would make it out, they had to.

Jade
I was slowly re-gaining the strength in my arms and legs. "I love you too Jadey." Perrie kissed my forehead; I spotted a figure behind her-and the unmistakable outline of a gun, my heart started to pound in my ears hearing it click.
Connor.
"Connor!" Perrie turned his attention to her. He looked at her, his eyes flashed.
"You don't have to do this." She said placing me behind her again. I tugged her back with me, how were we supposed to get out of this one?! "I have to Perrie, do you know what it's like? Being at home and watching someone I love be all over you, kiss you, hug you, do everything with you? To see the way she looks after being harassed by the cameras? And by you? Of course you fucking don't! I regretted breaking it off, I tried everything I could to get Jade back, but you were in the way, the whole time, you're the reason I hate her, it's all because of you Perrie, because you fucking ruin EVERYTHING!" He screamed. Perrie looked taken back. "My fault? My fault for having Jade love me?" She repeated incredulously.
"Yes it fucking was!-" "no Conner, I don't control Jade, I never will, I can't and won't tell her who to love, it's her decision, look, the thing is that she has the right to love who she does, maybe she does love me, maybe she doesn't, who knows, but I know that I love her, I didn't even get between you when you were together, I didn't even know you two! So fuck off and honestly leave her be." She exclaimed. I watched her as she spoke, probably looking like a love-struck girl, god I was hopeless if she left me.
"But she loved me." Connor said.
"I did, but not anymore and I can't really say sorry." I answered, my voice rasping in my throat. "Screw you." He shook his head in anger.
"Connor, you're sick. You don't have to do this." I tried reasoning with him, but he refused.
I was so mad, how dare he. He was the one to call us off, I couldn't have cared less anyways! "You are to blame Connor, because if I don't recall, you were the one to call us off!" I snapped. "Shut up you little shit!" He bellowed pointing the gun at me, my eyes widened, he wouldn't.
"Jade!" I heard Connor calling me while I walked down the boardwalk, enjoying the sun and wind brushing my face.
I saw his gleaming hair while he waved to me. "Hiya bud!" I smiled and waved back, his adorable smile made it's way onto his face, we had been dating for at least a month now, but I was slightly nervous to kiss him, I may be seventeen but I haven't kissed anyone before.
I watched as he made his way over to me.
He kissed my cheek lightly, I felt blush rise to my cheeks. "Hi." I whispered. "Hey how was your morning love?" He brushed my hair behind my ear.
"It was good, and yours?" I poked his dimple.
"Nice too, hey come here really quick." He took my hand. "Where are we going?" I asked once he began walking to the dock. I wondered where we were going, feeling slightly nervous about what he was going to do. "Can I um-try something?" He asked and pulled me into his arms once we reached the dock. "Um, okay." I looked up at him. He began to lean closer slowly, as if he didn't want to scare me. "Stop me if you don't feel comfortable." He mumbled coming closer to my face.
I felt my heartbeat speed up slightly, was he going to kiss me? "Connor a-are you going to?" I asked, breathing lightly.
"Yes babe." He whispered now resting his forehead against mine. I then shut my eyes, I didn't know what I was supposed to do!
He stroked my cheek softly then closed the distance between our lips, wow, he was kissing me...
"-Ease it down, look I may not know how that feels but she doesn't love you anymore, you have to let her go, it's only eating you up, I can see that, you don't have to do it this way, just let her go." Perrie spoke calmly, I watched as Connor calmed down a bit, readjusting his posture, almost as if he was listening to Perrie. "Well Perrie, sorry but I'm going to do it my way." He snarled and I heard the gun click.
Perrie gasped and turned to the side getting me out of the way. I screamed tumbling out of her arms banged up but alive.
"Goodbye Thirlwall." He lifted the gun again, aiming at me; everything slowed down, I closed my eyes ready to die seeing the bullet flying towards me.
"NO!" Perrie screamed pushing me roughly out of the way again; I realized what was happening and why I hadn't felt anything.
Instead there lay Perrie curled up on the concrete holding her side and the back of her head which had impacted against the curb, while her face contorted in pain. "PERRIE!" I screamed seeing the bastard run away and police started to surround the block.
"Jade." She whispered reaching for me.
"Perrie!" I whimpered collapsing to the floor next to her. "Perrie please, you shouldn't have pushed me!" I whispered cupping her face in my hands. "I-wanted too." She mumbled flinching in pain. "Pez. I we-we were going to get married." I whispered stroking her hair.
"Take care Jadey. I know, and that's why I love you, our love is forever." She brought her lips up to meet mine; I kissed her back gently pulling her fragile form into my lap, she locked her arms weakly around my neck. I felt her lips slowing down by every passing second and she whimpered breaking away from me, I heard sirens in the distance. "Perrie the police are here beautiful, please hold on." I breathed, but no answer.
"Perrie? Perrie!? Answer me, you're not gone-please, you can't be!" I gasped. She didn't respond.
"Perrie!" I shouted crumpling. She still didn't answer me. "Perrie! You said you weren't going to." I said feeling a hole in my heart getting bigger and bigger the more I panicked.
"Perrie! Answer me, you're not leaving." I poked her face, squished her cheek-anything to wake her up; nothing. I rested my forehead on hers laying her on the ground and shattered. She promised; she said she wouldn't leave me.
"You promised Perrie!" I whispered with fresh tears streaming down my face onto her forehead. I could feel arms around me, gently getting me up and I watched as paramedics surrounded her, blocking my view of her.
"You promised!" I shouted.
She promised, how could she?

-