chapter 9

Meanwhile with the whole Weasley clan they all tucked the kids from the future to bed and descended to the living room with saddened faces ''So those are the kids?" Fred trying to break the sad tension in the whole room as they sat down "So Bill, Fleur huh? I thought you're improving her English I see that it's not the case now isn't it?" Fred wiggled his eyebrows as Bill looked away blushing "shut up" he said with a bit of frustration but returned to his gloomy self; he tried again with Ron ''Well ickle Ronnie kins got the brightest witch of your age mind telling me about it?" Ron ignored as he looked on the ground feeling remorseful.

Having enough with the tension he shouted quietly because of his sleeping niece and nephew "Ok what's going on you've been gloomy since we arrived, I know what we saw was real, I died I get it, but can you at least be happy so that I might not feel that I haven't done the right thing please?" he pleaded with teary eyes as he looked at his family.

Molly looked at him she got up from her seat and walked towards him and she hugged her son like no tomorrow "Fred please don't look at me like that" as she now plastered her head into her son's chest "I love you from the bottom of my heart, as a mother I could not bear to see and hear that one of my children died of course I would be in distraught, I failed you Fred! I failed you as a mother, I was supposed to protect you but" she paused to look at him with full tears "I couldn't I'm sorry!" with this she now wailed his name crying as they both hit the floor "Mom I...... I.... D-don-n't W-want to go I d-don't want to i'm sorry!" he said as he broke down hugging his mother, his father joined in as he was now in tears, by now his sibling joined in with tears ''Fred please don't leave us please!" Ron wailed as he hugged his brother "Forge!" George said crying heavily embracing him "OH MY BABY!" Molly said repeatedly as she wailed loudly, while Arthur, Bill, and Charlie silently cried for their brother/son as they embraced them fully.

Sirius heard everything then he retreated to the kitchen, he got a glass from the glass cabinet, some ice from the fridge, and some fire whiskey in one of the shelves and placed it on the table, as he poured his first shot of fire whiskey he thought about what he saw in the boys memory 'oh that poor boy' he took a sip of fire whiskey and groaned but then heard footsteps going towards the kitchen where he was "mind if we join you" he looked at the figures at the door it was Arthur and Moony "how's teddy" he questioned as he get their glasses ''He's well, Tonks just put him to sleep she should be down in a minute" he said in relief as they received their glasses "well how about you Arthur how's the clan I heard everything" Sirius said in remorse as he poured them some fire whiskey "their fine we cried, hugged, and exchanged some words and got them off to bed even Molly" Arthur said with a saddened expression as he received his fire whiskey and sighed heavily "I know we'll win but knowing one of you children or yourself died I'm still in denial" Arthur said as he took a sip "your telling me" Remus and Sirius said in unison as they took a sip of their drink "Wocher talking about" Tonks said arriving in the scene "nothing just how our lives will be cut short" Sirius said as he took another sip "oh ....can you get me glass please?" Tonks said as she sat down on her chair, Sirius placed a glass on the table as he poured her drink "Thanks" she said raising her glass as she drank her drink "well moping around isn't going to make it better, we might as well enjoy the things we have now" he took a big gulp on his fire whiskey "and look at the bright side these kids from the future get to spend time with the people not in their time so let's make it memorable for them, I might even give Kreacher a day off to say thank you for saving them" he said with a genuine smile on his face, everybody smiled at this statement looking forward to a new day to come.

They toasted and took a few drinks then retired to their sleeping quarters, Tonks stayed so that she could spend time with her son before he goes back in time, she was restless for a few hours as she slept in the bed with Remus beside her but eventually gave in as she is now closed her eyes in darkness. A few others were restless in the night like Fred and Sirius, Harry stared at the ceiling as he thought what tomorrow may bring for him and his future children.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: thank you all for reading my latest chapter, and thank you for the reads I really appreciate it. As always I don not own the characters from this book for they are originally owned by J. K Rowling, anyway have a nice day/evening and remember stay safe! 😁❤😊