A howling Cry

The wagon creaks as Tails turns it around. The horse started to whine a bit as it started walking.

As the wagon started traveling off, snow started falling again. Starting to blanket the ground in a thick code of snow, it sparkles slightly with the bit of light there that went in between the trees. Getting far away from the castle, the castle slightly blends in with the crooked trees. The wagon's wheels crunched slightly.
Shadow looked to Tails as if they were talking up front, as Amy and Scourge were behind them.

Scourge had his arm around Amy, looking at her " It's great to see that your okay, Amy.." he said, trying to sound sincere. His hand gently rubbed against her arm a bit. Almost squeezing it just slightly to make sure she wouldn't move away.
Amy slowly looks at him, smiling a bit " Heh... Well, I'm thankful that you waited for my papa to come back... I wasn't expecting you to come back for me.." she says gently, looking down at her feet. Looking at his hand, a very unpleasant feeling starts in her as she looks up at him again.
Scourge stares at her, " Well, of course.... also...remember our little promise, Amy..?" He asks with a smirk. Amy stares at him blanky " P-Promise.. I think I do.. but I can't remember what we promised on.." she says as she tries to think hard. Scrouge smiles as he squeezes her arm before moving his hand to be on her chin to move her head to look at him. " let me remind you then... it's the promise that you said I could have anything I wanted...  absolutely anything I wished for..." he says as he leans into her face, Amy trying to move away from him. " Since I know you are great at promises... Amy... Will you mar-"  he then gets interrupted by Shadow, who stands up. Scourge looked up at the older man as Amy leaned away quickly from Scrouge, looking up at her papa. Tails are stopping the wagon. Tails ears slightly lean back " Is every-"
" Shhh." Shadow whispers as they sit in silence. The sound of their breathing was heard.
But soon, panic ran through Shadow's blood as they could hear the ghostly howls.

Shadow then sits down quickly. Taking the reins from Tails, whipping them down hard, " Hold on!" He yells as they start riding off. Amy held close to Scourge, looking at her father "Papa?!" She calls out. Shadow shakes his head. "Everything will be okay! Scourge, get your rifle!" He yells. Scourge almost ripped himself from Amy. Pulls out a two-barrel rifle. Cocking it to be ready.
Scourge stands as he looks back, seeing what looks to be a pack of wolves chasing them, the wolves getting closer and closer to the wagon.

Amy then stood up, holding up what looked like a wood plank. Scourge looks over " Amy, sit down!" He yells as he aims his gun; he fires, the gun making a loud bang. The sound of the gun was cocked again, watching as the wolves started to get closer. One tries to jump up, but before Scourge can take a shot, Amy swings the board hard against the animal's face. It makes a loud whine but starts to run again. Scourge looks at her as if angry " I said sit down, Amy!!" He yells as he points his gun back to the pack. Amy looks at him, her breath showing as a mist comes from it. " But I want to help!" She yells back.

The wagon creaked, hitting a bump making Scourge miss his shot once again; anger started showing on his face as he got frustrated, trying to put another round of bullets into his gun, looking up at her, " Amy. I am not going to stand here and argue with you! Now you listen to me! You'll be like a good little wife when I marry you!!!" He screams. Amy is standing there in shock a bit. When Amy stood in shock, Scrouge growled a little, " Amy, I said sit down!" He yelled as Amy felt him start to push back. But instead of sitting down, Amy was shoved from the wagon. She was falling into the powdery snow, rolling in it momentarily and laying there shortly, soon sitting up slowly, gasping for air. She looks around as the echoing of Scourge's gun can be heard by the following wolves howling.

Amy felt dizzy as she fell, slowly getting up with the support of a tree branch. She looks around, smoke coming from her mouth. She looks at the trail where the wagon once was. Standing there momentarily, Everything seemed to happen so quickly that her brain couldn't process it right away.
But there was no time for thinking when she could hear a ghostly cry: she lifted as she could listen to another pack of wolves commanding, and her heart began to sink. Running was her only option at this point. 

Dodging lower branches and rocks as she ran through the forest. Her lungs almost gave out from the harsh frozen air. Amy pushed on, her toes starting to freeze slightly as sh; she could hear the wolves behind her. She could hear the snarls and even one getting her by the cloak. Everything stopped as she felt it grab the end of her cover, sending her to her feet. The wolves surrounded her. Amy rips the cloak away, trying to get up. Her balance was unsteady, grabbing whatever was near to hit the wolf back. She was able to get ahold of a tree branch and was starting to swing it around.
The wolves start to get closer, only causing her to step back even more. Her heart started beating against her chest like a drum.

Amy was now backed up into a tree, looking at all of them as they snarled and barked at her. Soon tears flooded her eyes, and she yelled, " SOMEONE HELP!!!" Her sorrowful voice echoes through the forest.
But what led after it was much louder than anything she or the wolves had ever heard.
The sound of what only a Beast could make.