A warm embrace

The feeling of the wind brushing past Amy's legs could make any man or beast fall, Silver and Knuckles watched in almost horror as the two of them fall to the ground.
Sonic followed Amy to ground as they both laid their on the cold floor, both of them breathing heavily.  Sonic slowly turned his head to look at her. Amy's hair had fallen into her face, but he could see her cheeks were a very bright red color and her nose slightly runny.

*" She walked the whole way.... only stopping once..."* he thought as he stared at the exhausted pink hedgehog. Soon Sonic groans for a second as he turns his head to look at the two, a serious look on his face that made both servants jump to help the two.
Knuckles runs around them as he was trying to close the door shut, so none of the bitter cold could escape inside further more. As for Silver he looked over them both, shaking his head a bit before looking to Knuckles.

" Knuckles, we need to get Amy somewhere warmer! And Master Son-"
He was interrupted by a groan from Sonic, as he slowly got up on his feet. Just stepping down on his foot sent a static of pain up his leg that almost made him fall down again. He grits his teeth as he then leans down. His large furry arms scooping up Amy off the floor.
Knuckles watched as he starts to hop over to him, trying to see if could stop what he was doing " Master! Don't do that! You ge-"

" I'm fine."

Knuckles stood there, as Silver clears his throat as he started to talk " But master..... you are in very ba-"

" I said. I'll be fine."
Sonic repeated as he started to move slowly, limping slightly as he was trying to get to the sitting room. Each moment he walked was just more static of pain zipping through his leg, as if he continued he was going to trip an fall. But he kept moving forward, biting down so hard that gums started to bleed a bit.
The household servsnts stood there, watching as their master limped his way towards the sitting room. Silver turned his head to Knuckles, both of them looking a bit shocked. Knuckles almost looked like he was stuck on his words before stuttering out.
" W-what are we doing! Go! Go start the fire! I-I'll find Ms.Vanilla! Now go!!"
He ordered quickly that Silver almost trips on his own foot trying to get going.  As Knuckles goes into a opposite direction to go fetch for Ms.Vanilla.

Amy could feel her heart bounce against her chest, her body almost shaking as she could feel the cold just linger upon her smll frail body. As Amy's body was exhausted, she felt her eyes slowly open to look up.
Her eyes were half open as she looked upon the navy blue beast, seeing that he kept wincing each moment he walked.
But as she stared up at him, her eyes seemed to look into his. Something was familiar about his emerald green eyes, how they seemed to shine no matter what.
As Amy felt her mind start to wander as Sonic made it into the sitting room, limping over to the couch to lay her down on the plush couch before going behind it to push it closer to the fire place. Growling and groaning each movement he did.

Silver rushed over to the fireplace, were another household servant was placing fire wood. Silver then leans his candle stick hand into the fire place, the fire starting to slowly grow as it spread over the wood. He then turns to look up at the two.

Amy was now slowly trying to sit up, as her eyes were half closed, her arms wiggling and shaking slightly as she was trying to keep herself up.
Sonic slowly made his way around, limping and the sound of his growl seemed to get louder. He plops on the couch that Amy and possibly Silver felt the vibration of him sitting down.
Sonic breathed heavily, gripping his fist slightly as he was trying to calm down his nerves.
*" Last time I ever got this hurt was falling off my horse..."* he thought as he tries to calm every nerve before trying to shift his body.

Not long after, the sound of a cart rolled in with Ms. Vanilla, cream, and knuckles were atop. As well as Blaze following behind with some other stuff.
Ms. Vanilla rolled over to the two hedgehogs, looking over them carefully.