A Familar Face

Amy marveled over the castle, her eyes full of curiosity. How long has this been here, she pondered. Fawn moved slowly toward the front gate that was closed shut. Amy soon got off and opened up the gate. If her father wasn't in the castle, she'd would be out of luck.
She opened the gate far enough for Fawn to squeeze through. Amy now walking by herself toward the doors.
Amy could feel her heart pounding against her chest, as she stepped closer and closer. She glared at the door, looking up and down.
Finally, she pushed the door open. It made a creaking noise as she entered. When she steps inside all she could hear was her footstep echo. She looked around. The room she was in was incredibly dark. Making Amy squint until her eyes gotten used to the dark. She made her way through as she calls out " Papa..? Is anyone here..?" Her voice bouncing back to her.

Meanwhile, in another room a candelabra and a clock were arguing. " I can't believe you, you let some old fool come in here." Said the clock with his face turning beat red. The candelabra rolls his eyes " Oh come on Knuckles. That poor old man was shivering and seemed so frightened." The clock was ticking louder " Oh he was frightened wasn't he? Than you tried to make him comfortable in the masters chair!" He yells a bit to loudly.

Amy's Head perked up a bit, soon walking in that direction. Getting closer and closer, the candelabra than says " Well I'm sorry that I was trying to help someone, for all we know that could've been someone's-" He soon got cut off when Amy's soft voice came in " Papa..?" The two froze quickly. Amy looks around for a moment and soon says out loud " That's so strange.... I thought I heard someone..." she says as she walks away from the doorway.
Silver than moves his head " Did you see that?" He says in a whisper. " It was a girl." Knuckles rolled his eyes a bit " Of course it's a girl.... and a familiar one too..." he says trying to think.
Silver rolls his eyes again " Oh stop, there was millions of young woman that night. Now come on." He says jumping off the table they were standing on. Knuckles face turns bright red " Oh no you do-" he stops when he fallen off the table. His muffled voice only to be heard " If you want the master to be angry again..." Silver looks behind him to him " I'll take my chances." He says.

Amy continues to walk around as she calls " Papa!" Her voice echoing off. But this time she hears something reply. It sounded so fragile " A-Amy....?" Amy heart raced as she started to run up stairs. Her footsteps echoing as well as her voice " Papa!"
She ran up many stairs cases than to a spiral staircase that lead up to a dungeon. Her face went pale when she saw her father laying on the ground in a cell.
She fell to her knees and grabbed his hand through the bars, his voice very weak " Amy... how did you find me..? He asks. Amy squeezed his hand " Fawn came home  without you.... I couldn't sit at home and hope you were okay...." her voice choking up a little. " oh you're so cold... who's done this to you..?"
Shadow squeezed his daughters hand tightly as he breaths gently, soon he looks into her eyes " Amy... you must leave this place..... this place is alive.... don't trust any of the objects in this house... or the monster.... go go before he finds you.."
Amy listens to her father, not understanding why " What monster father? And that still doesn't answer my question! Who done this to you?!" Amy yells.
Than the two of them jumped when they heard loud stomping feet on the cold ground. Amy turning around, " Who's there...? " her voice sounding startled.
A tall dark shadow towered over the two of them " The master of this castle....." it says in a deep voice.