Run In With Todoroki

Kirishima was still staring off into the distance when Bakugo returned with the firewood. 

"Hey, am I gonna get super strength in my hand now? 'Cause I won't lie, that'd be useful as hell," Bakugo shouted out to the other.

Kirishima stayed silent.

"Hey, you good?" Bakugo asked with a slightly worried tone.

"Heh, yeah sorry. I was daydreaming," Kirishima replied with a fake smile.

Bakugo looked at him with disbelief before shrugging and placing the wood on the fire.

"It's getting late, you should go to sleep," Bakugo announced while placing the wood down, being careful not to burn his newly healed hand.

"Yeah, you're right. I didn't even notice how late it got."

Kirishima snuggled into his makeshift sleeping bag and let out a yawn.

"Night, Bakugo!" Kirishima called out.

All he got in response was a slight grunt which made him giggle a little bit. Soon enough, both boys were fast asleep.

----------

"Let me go, damn it! You piece of shit, I told you to let me go! Don't make me fucking kick you!"

Kirishima woke up with a start to these words and saw Bakugo being dragged away by a half-red half-white horse. His eyes widened and he began to run after the two.

"Stop! Let him go!" Kirishima shouted as he began pulling Bakugo away from the horse.

The two had a tug-of-war competition with Bakugo, all while he spewed out obscene phrases. The two struggled for a bit before the horse lost his grip on Bakugo. The horse stumbled back with one of Bakugo's shoes and Kirishima fell backwards with Bakugo (minus one shoe).

The horse was just about to spring another attack before Kirishima got in front of him, blocking his path to Bakugo.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down! Calm down!" Kirishima said.

"Yeah, calm the fuck down half-and-half!" Bakugo shouted.

The horse was going to get past Kirishima before he blocked his way once more.

"Man, I'm saving your ass! Don't screw it all up!" Kirishima shouted at Bakugo. "There, there. Don't listen to the big, annoying man-baby. Calm down with me, uh... wait Bakugo, what's his name?"

"Ugh, I already said it. Half-and-half."

"No, his real name!"

"Half-and-half loser."

"Bro!"

"Fine! Todoroki," Bakugo finally announced with an eye roll.

"Okay! Calm down with me Todoroki."

Todoroki was so perplexed by the situation that he couldn't help but feel much more at ease.

"See, you seem better already! Now drop the shoe, please," Kirishima asked.

Todoroki reluctantly placed Bakugo's shoe down gently onto the grass. Kirishima retrieved it from the ground and handed it over to Bakugo, who had a shocked expression on his face.

"How the fuck did you do that?" 

"Do what?"

"Calm that shit-head down!"

"I don't know man, maybe you should start acting like me."

"Hell no."

Sorry this took so long to come out, I lost motivation this week :( but imma work on the next chapter soon and I'll make sure it's longer than this chapter! Thanks for reading!