Part 3

Bonecage's POV

I watched as FabvL went on his phone, then he put it back in his pocket. "Ok, Igor said that we could go to his house, so come on" He said and walked away. "Ok" I said and followed him. We walked there. I knocked on the door and Skull opened it. "Oh hi" He said. "Hello Christian, wait, is the group here?" I asked. "Uh... except Russell" He replied. "Oh, ok" I said. "Anyway, where is Igor?" FabvL asked. "Oh, um..... we're all in the Office, Igor was just waiting for you Bone, because..... we wanted to see him scream and I... I think all of us, except Dan heard I Am Flowey, and we didn't hear an anime song about Mahito yet" Skull said. Great, I say with a little sarcasm. "Ok" I said. "Follow me" Christian said and walked away. Me and FabvL followed him to the Office. "Hey guys" FabvL said. "Hey" Dan said. "Hi" Pat said. "Oh, I'm Pat, btw" "Nice to meet you, I'm Bonecage" I said. "You too" He said. " Hi Bone" Igor said. Oh goddness. "Hello Iggy, Skull said that you were waiting for me because I sing the verses and the bridge of Mahito's song and they didn't hear an anime song about him" "Uh....... oh right, yes,.... I was" "You forgot, didn't you?" "No........ I didn't forget that" " "Igor" "Yes, you know me, I totally did" "I won" He laughed a 3bit. He is cute when he forgets things and say that he doesn't. I don't care if it's monotone, or.... baritone, it's really cute. "Wanna sing it now, so you won't forget?" I asked. "....... This is why I have a love-hate relationship with you sometimes" Igor said. "Does that mean a yes?" "Yes" Igor went to his microphone while I played Under My Control and then went to a microphone.