Part 18

"That was great" FabvL said. "Thank you" Will said. "I won't be surprised if Igor went to sleep already because that was headache-worthy" Will laughed. "No, I'm here. I didn't go to sleep" Igor said. "Oh, ok" FabvL said. "Not that I can, that was kinda loud" "Oh, ok" "Anyway-" I was interuppted by someone knocking. "Oh, who is that?" Pat asked. "Hmm, I don't know" Igor said and walked out. I followed him. He opened the door and a person stood there. He had brown hair as well and a brown shirt with green shorts. "Hi Iggy" The person at the door said. "Hey Sparky" "Tbh, I really kinda hate that nickname and want you to stop calling me that" "You gonna stop calling me Iggy?" "No" "Then I'm gonna keep calling you Sparky" "Oh, I missed that sass" "I know, and I missed you" "Yeah, you did" He hugged Igor and he hugged back. "Oh, Jordan, meet Bonecage" "Hello, I'm Bonecage, a friend of Igor who collabs with him and we recently created out collaboration channel, Mute Arcade" I said. "Oh... cool" Jordan said. "Didn't you....." Igor whispered to me. "Oh right, I had feelings for Igor and I confessed to him a little while ago, so now I'm kinda his boyfriend" I said. "Wow, that's awesome" Jordan said. "Yeah" "Hey Igor, can I talk to Bonecage real quick just so I can learn more about him" He added. "Sure, I don't mind, we're about to start singing more songs anyway" Igor said. "Oh, I'll be there... in a minute to do Revenge if you need the rapper of Revenge" Jordan said and Igor giggled. "Ok then" Igor said and then walked in the office. "So.... Bonecage, you're Igor's boyfriend" Jordan said. "Yea, I mean..... I confessed to him, so I guess" I said. "Awesone" He said, in a monotone tone. "Uh... anything wrong with that?" "Ok, look, I'm gonna get right to the point here: Please don't go near him, ok.. I was his boyfriend and friend first" "So.. why did you two-" "We took a break from each other, we didn't break up" "Oh" "But,... I'm back, so don't go near him" "Why are you telling me this and not the others?" I asked. "Bc... one: I never knew that, and two: You're his boyfriend" "Oh" "Yea, again: Don't. Go. Near. Him, if you do, I will happily tie you up, ok" Jordan said and happily walked towards the office. 'Oh god' I thought.