Part 28

(After they were done with the game)

"Dude, what a fun game" Christian said. "Yeah" I said. Then I looked at the time. "Oh shit, I gotta do Pigface" I said. "What?" Skull asked. "Pigface. It's our anime song that we or I am recording today" "I thought Igor sings on songs too" "He does. Right now, we're sharing the load of singing" "Ah. So, where is he now?" "I don't know, I was playing this game with you" Skull walked upstairs with me and we both walked into Igor's bedroom to find him sleeping, awesome.... actually, he's cute when he's sleeping. 'Should we wake him?" Skull asked. "No. We always watch the anime we're gonna make into a song... due to his ADHD" I said. "And also so I can watch some I haven't seen" I added. "Anyway, we were tired after that, so thats basically why I said "5 minutes with us", also because I was kinda delusional" "Oh, so..." Skull said. "So, it's best to just let him-.... wait, Igor!" "What" Igor asked. "Hi" "Bone, it's great that you're always waking me up, but I'm tired" "Do you not let him sleep?" Christian asked. "What do you want?" Igor asked. "I just want the lyrics" I said. "They're with Peter" "Oh, alright. Did he do the instrumental because I thought I was gonna-" "You can ask him, good night" "It's the after-" Igor went back to sleep. I turned to Skull. "Seriously, do you not let him sleep?" He asked.