Part 26

"Good morning, guys" Skull said, walking into the room. "Hey" I said. 'Where's Pat?" I asked. "He and Dan went to see Russell" Skull replied. "So it's just me, you, and Igor" "That is, if we can find him" "What are you talking about? He's right-" I turned around, then turned to face Christian. "Where is he?" I asked. "I don't know" Skull said. "I said we were going to play Outlast 2, so maybe he's hiding so he doesn't have to play it" He added. "Well, let's find him" I said. "K. Maybe he's in here because this is his room" "Or in the office" "I'll check here, you check the office" "Ok" I walked out of the room and went to the office. "Igor" I said. "Are you here?" I asked. No response. "Iggy... koopa" I said and giggled a bit. Still, no response. "Igor, marco" I said. Nothing. "You're supposed to say "polo" I said. "Igor. It Russian friend, Bo- you are gonna find that offensive" I said. "And also, I can't do an excellent Russian accent" I said. I sighed. "Fine, guess I'll go to the living room where we can sing songs" I said, hopefully to get him to come out.... and no response, that's just peachy. I walked out of the office and walked to the living room. I booted up Outlast 2 and sat down on the couch. "Let Me Go!!" Igor said from a distance. "Don't make a scene" Christian said from a distance. "When you said Outlast, I tried to trick you and say that I was going to play it with you guys. Stop It!" "You are doing this. You haven't played Outlast 2 yet and we're gonna be with you" I saw Christian carrying Igor over his shoulder? Ok, I'm getting jealous here. "Here's Igor" Skull said, putting Igor down. Igor sighed. "Can't you be a little excited you're playing a game?" I asked. "Awesome, Gaming Awesome" Igor said, sarcastically, but not. I do not understand that.