Part 34

"Oh, ok. Well......- how long is he gonna sleep because we're gonna go over Russell's house soon" Christian said. "Ooh, that's exciting. Plus, I don't know, the full day? Until it's night? Like I said, he didn't get any sleep last night 'cause of that nightmare" I said. "Oh, right. Wait, I just remembered something" "What?" "In Black Ops 3, in the playthrough on his Gaming Awesome channel, he was tired and wanted to go to sleep...., which was probably why he almost fell asleep, but he still got the video done, so....... and it took him near the end of part 10 of his Black Ops 3 playthrough to almost fall asleep, he can totally do this" "Are you sure? That was games and certain things can wake him up fully" "How do you know?" "I definitely haven't been experimenting different things to see what fully wakes him....,, ARE WE GONNA GET HIM" "Yea, let's go" Me and Skull went to Igor's room to find him.......... yep, sleeping. "Can You Stay Up When I'm In The Room Please?!" Skull said, but also shouted. "I think that he wasn't up, so...." I said. "I'm just saying, it wouldn't hurt for me to just walk in to where Igor is to find him not sleeping, but no, you get to be the lucky one and find him not sleeping" "That's because I'm in his bedroom with him" "Still" "Whatever, let's just wake him up" I approached Igor. "Hey, Igor...." No reply. Weird, Igor always gives me a response, even when he is sleeping. "Igor?" I asked. Still, nothing. "Igor!" Nada. "Iggy" I said and nothing outta this man. I sighed, I don't wanna do this because he hates this with a burning passion. "Igor, there's a spider on your face" Still nothing? I thought that would get him to wake up. I sighed again. "Yo, Ukranian" Nothing. Shit. "He's really tired" Skull said. "Yep" I said. "I-" "I'm up, what do you want?" Igor cut me off. "I've been calling you-" "Four times, including calling me "Iggy" and "Ukranian" and you mentioning there's a spider on my face, which there is not, btw, but still..." "How'd you know that?" Skull asked. "I was awake the whole time" Igor replied. "But you-" "I wasn't responding to you? Yea, I got distracted so much that I forgot to respond" Igor said. "Oh" I said. "Igor, you get distracted so easily" Skull said. Igor laughed. "I know" He said.