Part 29

"Hey Igor!" I kinda shouted in Igor's ear and he covered his ear. "What" He asked. "Wow, Will wasn't kidding. Anyways, Skull went to get Pat and Dan, so it's just us here" I said. "And then they're probably gonna get slushies, because it's free slushie day, I don't know tho" I added. "What?" Igor asked. "I said they might get free slushies on free slushie day" "What us that?" "Don't pretend like you don't know" "I'm not pretending, what is that?" "How do you not know, it was a thing in the U.S" "Correct, and I'm from Russia" "Oh right. Well, you know the store 7-eleven?" I asked. "Not really" Igor said. "..... you want to go to a 7-eleven?" "Not really" "Oh. Anyway, on July 11th, when you go to 7-eleven, they give you free slushies because the store is 7-eleven" I said. "And July is the 7th month" Igor said. "Correct, and the 11th is-" "Yea, I know" Igor cut me off. "Oh. Well, you wanna get free slushies?" I asked. "Not really" Igor said. "Oh" "And besides, today's the thirteenth, you're two days late" Igor added. "What? Then why did I spent a few minutes explaing to you what 7-eleven day is if today's the thirteenth?" I asked. "Because you look cute when you get angry, but you never do" Igor replied. "Awe. You too" "But would you get angry if I said that I got a slushie?" He asked. "On the eleventh?" I asked. "Yea" "Why didn't you get me one?" "Because I thought you got yours already" "Aww. I forgot" "Well, not my fault you forgot" "Igor, your sassiness. I don't need it, but I can't stay mad at you for that" "I know you can't" "Damn your innocence" Igor giggled.