Part 51

I went back to my house to look for a band-aid big enough to cover the cut that was made on my arm. I got out the first-aid kit and started looking, I also checked on my cut of few times. Why would Die do this to me! Oh, is that why his name's DieHardNinja? Cause he wants to let other people die. Alright then...., I sighed. I'm not a very good Igor. You get it? Cause he used to do that? Ok, I'll stop. I got the bandage and put it on my cut. I closed the first-aid kit and put it back, then I went back to Igor's house. I went in and saw Pat. "Hey" I said. "Hi- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM??" Pat yelled. "Uh... you'd rather not know.  Anyway, have you seen Igor?" "Uh.. yea, he was in his room and I think he still is" "Ok, thanks" "You're welcome. Tell him I said "Hi", ok?" "Sure thing" I walked upstairs to Igor's room and went in. "Hi Igor" I said. Igor looked up from his phone and turned to face me. "Oh.., um.... hello" Igor said, turning off his phone. "What happened while I was gone?" "Well, Pat came back, I don't know where Christian is though. FabvL and Dan are still at Russell's house" Igor said. "Oh, ok. Well, what were you doing on your phone?" I asked. "Oh..... I was working on my next song" Igor said. "What song is it?" I asked. "Its called, The Child Inside" "Oooh. What's it about?" "........ the title literally explains it" "Is this a FNAF song?" "Yea" "Well, that explains why I don't recognize this, I never heard of FNAF until this year" Igor rolled his eyes. "You heard of it in 2020. Remember when we did Get Shocked" Igor said. "Oh right" I said. "I still don't know what is it, super well at least" Igor rolled his eyes again and he sighed. "Ok, fine. I'll tell you what it's about" "The whole thing about FNAF?" "No, the song" Igor said. "Oh"