Part 52

"So... you got it?" Igor asked. "Yea" I said, laying on Igor's bed. "Ok, good. Because I need you to do the instrumental" "Uh...... oh. Fine. I'll come up with one" I said. "K then. I'll ask a female singer to do the vocals with me. Did I mention I need a female singer for the female souls and the female animatronics?" "No, you didn't..... until now" "Oh. Anyway, I'll ask a female singer, and you can do the instrumental" "Will I-" "Yes, you'll be with Peter" Igor cut me off. "Alright" I said. I laid on his bed for about ten minutes. "Are you gonna-..." "Oh, yea, it's just.... your bed is comfy. Why don't you let me on it?" I asked. Igor stared at me. "Ohhhh, that's why" I said. Peter came in. "Hey guys" He said. "Hi Peter" I said. "I'm not used to you being on Igor's bed" "This is my first time on his bed. I don't know why he didn't let me on his bed" I said. "Dude, I think you know why. You're in his bedroom at night" "So....?" "He doesn't get it, does he?" Peter asked. "I don't question him. It's best not to" Igor said. "Alright then" Peter said. "Wait, it's Saturday. New song?" He asked. "Yea..." Igor said. "FNAF?" "Yea" "Pacifist side?" "Yep" "Female singer involved?" "Uh-huh" "Me making the music production?" "Yeah" "See, I know you that well" "With songs, you do" "Alright, alright" "Wait a minute, are you making the instrumental?" "No, Bone's making the instrumental" "Oh, ok. Well, I see you guys later" "Ok, see ya' "Bye" Peter walked out of the room. "You gonna make the instrumental or are ya' just gonna stay there?" Igor asked. "Five more minutes?" Igor sighed, then laughed. "Yes, you can have five more minutes" He said.