Part 24

"Good morning, guys" FabvL said, walking in the room. "Hi" I said. "Why is he not always up when you are?" "What?" I looked at Igor to find out that he was still sleeping, but weird that he is wearing a red hat though. I looked back at FabvL. "I don't know" I said. I looked back at Igor. "Igor?" No response. "Iggy" Nothing. I took out an airhorn and made it make noise... in his ear. Still nothing. "Huh. I know if I'd hear that, I would wake up" FabvL said. "Oh, btw" FabvL said. "Yea" I said. "That's not Igor, you will see who that is" FabvL said and then he disappeared. "FabvL? Where'd you go, dude" I said. I got up and ran out of the room. "FabvL? Skull? Pat? Dan? Where is everyone?" "This isn't funny, just...- just mean" I said. I walked back in the room. "Hey Igor" I said, nervously. No response. "Igor, please answer" "..... Sure" "What?" "I said "sure", you idiot" "What, if you are saying that Igor, you never talk to me like that" "..." I heard chuckling. "Oh, I am speaking, ... but I'm not Igor" "Then who are you?" He turned around and looked at me with his red eyes, he got up and walked towards me. "What's your name?" I asked. "I am DarkSideNinja" "DarkSideNinja?" "Digor or Dark Igor, whichever you prefer" I saw a person walk in the room and towards DarkSideNinja. "Did you get him?" A dark version of CaptainSparklez asked. "Yea" DarkSideNinja said. "Who is that?" I asked. "Oh, this is CaptainSparklez, a darker version of him" DarkSideNinja said. "Yeah, also, I said I would tie you up" The darker version of CaptainSparklez said. "Wait, what?" I asked. I looked down and saw that I was tied up. "Oh, um... so that's what you meant" I said. "Yep" The darker version of CaptainSparklez said. "And we'll gonna leave you here" He added. "What" I said. "Yep, bye Bonecage" DarkSideNinja said and he disappeared with the darker version of CaptainSparklez.