Part 39

"Why??" I asked. "Because I hate spiders. Duh" Igor said from out his room. I laughed and picked up the spider. "Ok, to stop you from freaking out, I'm gonna bring this to Russell and Vinny" I said. "Alright" "Hey, question" "Yea?" "Who hates a spider, but isn't afraid of it?" ".......... me" "........... uh-.......... o...k then" I walked out of Igor's room and walked out the door. I went to Russell's house and knocked on the door. Vinny opened it. "I found the spider or well- .. Igor found it and...... he didn't go near it" "That explains why he didn't bring it and instead you did" Vinny said, taking the spider out of my hands. "Thanks" He said. "You're welcome" "Rockit will be glad that you guys found.... Igor found his spider" "Yea,.. well, see ya" "Bye" I walked back to Igor's house. I was about to knock when.... "Hello Bonecage" Someone said. "Who was that?" I asked. "Oh, just a... darkside" "Which?" "I'll let you guess" He appeared in front of me. "Digor!" "Good guess" "What do you want?" "Ohh.. nothing. What were you guys doin?" I sighed. "Looking for a spider" "Ohh, ok. Igor hates spiders" "I know" "But his alter ego doesn't" "Wait, What?" "Yeah, he has an alter ego. Surprised?" "Just... what do you want?" "Alright, look. You're not our friend, but I'm gonna still say this: Stay away from Igor" "Why!" "You don't know what his alter ego can do yet, so I'm telling you this now because of that" "......... he doesn't have an alter ego" "Dude, yea, he does. And he 'night' be too dangerous for you" "....." "Just try to avoid him..... please" " ....... "  He disappeared and I stayed quiet. 'Dang, darksides never say please. He must've been serious, but Igor's my friend, there's no way he would hurt me. I'm so confused right now' I thought.