Part 40

I walked in the house, completely confused by what Digor said. I wonder what he meant by that.,-.. ehh, I don't want to know anyway. I walked to Igor's room, but I started thinking that what if he's right, whatever he means. What if Igor's alter ego is dangerous? I saw the door open. "Bone? Why are you outside my door?" Igor or... someone asked because his eyes are red. "....... I... uh-.... why should I tell you?" I asked. "Because... it's-...., I just wanna know" He responded. "I'm not telling you, Igor who has red eyes, apperantly" "First of all, can you please tell me. Secondly, my eyes are blue. Bone, are you feeling ok?" He asked. "No, and I won't be once you kill me" "Ok. Bone, I'm not gonna kill you. Are you ok?" "........ positive you're the Igor with blue eyes?" "Yea" "Ok then. Then I don't know what's going on with me" "......" "I just had a talk with your darkside and he said to stay away from you because your alter ego is dangerous" I said. "Igor's darkside?" "Um... yea" "And he told you to stay away from Igor" "Yeah, why are you referring to yourself in the third person?" "Maybe because.......,-..., I'm not Igor" "Who are you then?" "I'm not telling you that" He chuckled. "Hey Bonecage" FabvL said, walking up to me and.... whoever was in front of me. "H-hi FabvL. Question" I said. "Yea" "Who is that?" "That's.... Igor" "No, he said he's not Igor" "Oh..., are you feeling ok?" "Yes! Who is that person?" "That's Igor" "Oh really? Explain the red eyes then" "What? Bone, I see blue eyes, I don't see red eyes" "Oh god, are you in on this?" "What?"

FabvL's POV(I'm just gonna do this so you guys can see what's going on outside of Bonecage's POV)

"What is he talking about?" Igor said. "I don't know" I responded. Yep, I see Igor with blue eyes and not red eyes, I don't know what he's talking about. He is freaking out.