Halloween Special

Bonecage's POV

I can't wait to show Igor and the Nerdcore group my costume. I was dressed as Micheal from Dead By Daylight. I walked towards my friends FabvL ,Pat, Skull, and Dan. "Pat, why are you that. You know Igor is terrified of him" Skull said to Pat, who's costume was Mr. Hopp. "You're dressed up as Mr. Stripes" Pat said. "Touche" "Dan, what are you?" I asked. "I'm a bull" Dan said. "Oh,.... great. FabvL, what are you?" "I'm Freddy" FabvL replied. "Cool" "I know" "Hey, had anyone seen Igor?" Pat asked. "He said he was going to put on his costume, but...... no, not really" Skull said. An arm wrapped around me and a voice laughed. "Who is that? If that's you, Igor, it's not funny" I said. "Aww. Come on, I just wanna have some fun. I am Poppy Playtime after all" The voice said and it laughed again. "What" I said. "Wait, Poppy Playtime?" I asked. "I've never heard of that" Skull said. It laughed again. "Oh, we have some new people here, it seems" "Ok. Who Are You!!" I shouted. "Look behind you" The voice said. I turned around and saw Igor. "Igor, it's just you. There was a voice saying stuff to all of us except you who said its name was Poppy Playtime and wanted me to have fun with it, but I didn't know how you would react to-" "Relax, Bone" Igor cut me off. "Who was the voice?" I asked. "Really? You don't recognize my voice?  Igor asked. "That was you?" "Yea" "But it said its name was Poppy Playtime" "I know, I'm dressed like her" "I don't see it" FabvL said. "Really. You don't see the red hair, the red lipstick, the blue dress!? I'm exaggerating, by yeah" Igor said. "I mean, I wouldn't be surprised anyway, you guys have never played Poppy Playtime before, so how do you guys know what she looks like? Exactly, you don't" He added. "You have serious attitude" I said. "Whatever" He laughed. "Sorry, I had to be sassy for Poppy. Anyway, let's enjoy this Halloween.... and also introduce you guys to Poppy Playtime and Huggy Wuggy" "Pfft. You said-" "That's a character's name in the game" Igor cut me off. "Oh" I said. Well, Halloween is like cosplays, so I can kinda see how he can be a female character.