Part 35

"Anyway, what do you guys want?" Igor asked. "Well, we're gonna be going to Russell's house soon and if you're still tired-" "I think I'm awake on account of Bone calling me and not responding to him even though I was awake, so....-" "IF, you're still tired, we can still do this because I remembered that it took you almost the end of part 10 of our Black Ops 3 playthrough to fall asleep" Christian said. "Yeah, but.... I'm awake" Igor said. "I said if you're still tired" "Ok then" Igor said and he walked out of his room. "Where is he-?" I asked. Igor walked back in with a can in his hand. "Skull, come on" Igor said then he walked out again. "Uh.... ok?" Skull followed him. "What?" I asked myself. "Igor, what are you doing-" Someone, sounded like FabvL, said from outside then he laughed a bit. "Ohhh, that's what" He added. 'What' I thought then I walked out of the room. "Pfft" I laughed when I saw Skull. "Imagine what he would do if you offended him if he did this to you because you said "IF, you were tired" I laughed. "Now I am retracting my statement about wondering if he was born in April" I added. Pat walked up. "Hey guys, we're gonna go to Russell's-" He stopped. "What the fuck happened?" He asked. "Me and Skull were arguing and..... it led to him... being spray-painted green like Skully" Igor said. "From Jake and the NeverLand Pirates? Why green?" "Well Skully's green, so..... yea" "But why-" "ARE WE GOING TO RUSSELL'S HOUSE OR NOT!" Igor kind of yelled. "We are. Plus, that was not really loud" I said. "Well, I don't like yelling" Igor said. "Ok, I take this back: I'm retracting my statement about wondering if you were born in April" "Why are we wondering this? I was born in April, I'm just nicer than most Aries people" "So why are not a calm zodiac sign?" Pat said. "..... want me to get a rocket launcher?" Igor asked. "And.... you're back to normal" I said. "Haha, very funny" Igor said, sarcastically. "Um...... you're confusing" Skull said. "I'm used to that so much that I just accept that" Igor said. "By Charlie?" ".... ...." "Igor?" "........." "Igor! You good?" "... oh,.... yea, ..." "You sure?" ".......Yeah, I just have......., a....... kind of.... thing with him..." "What?" I said. Igor then walked off. "Spiders" I said. "I'm frenemies with him" Igor said. "With Charlie?" "Yea" "Why?" "We're gonna go or not?" Igor asked. "We'll ask this later, WE'RE GOING!" I said. "So wait, why were you asking these questions?" Igor asked. ".... uh..... bc.....- I just-" "And he nails it with another comeback" Skull said. "..... let's just go, опросник" "You know we don't speak Ukrainian, right?" Pat said. "That's not- ....... it's Russian" "Oh" Igor walked away and we followed. Igor is frenemies with Charlie? How did they become frenemies? They are friends, but also enemies. Frenemies. I wonder if he's frenemies with Will, Euria, and Skull too. I also wonder if he's frenemies with me, I mean, he has a love-hate relationship with me, and not with Charlie. So, why is he frenemies with him and not me? That's confusing, but it's fine. We're telling Russell this, btw. Bt-dubs....- That's weird and I'm 30, I don't understand how a 30-year old guy would say bt-dubs and not make it sound weird.