Part 48

FabvL came in the room. Wow, he didn't dissappear, which means this isn't a nightmare, which means Igor is actually acting kind of aggressive. Now I really wonder what's wrong with him. "Hey Igor" FabvL said. "Hello" Igor said. "We're gonna watch a movie. You guys want to watch it with us?" "Sorry, but we actually have to do another Anime song called, "Ride Or Die", Igor, you done with the pre-chorus?" I asked. "I've been done" Igor replied. "How's the....... whole lyric writing?" He asked. "Good, I have a verse to go" "Oh, you guys are working on another anime song?" FabvL asked. I nodded my head. "Cool, what's it about?" "A character from One Punch Man" I said. "Mumen Rider" Igor said. "And how someone wants to fight him" I said. "And how he's powerful too" Igor said. "Yea" I said. "Cool. Well, see ya guys. Have fun with the song" FabvL said, walking out of the room. "Bye" I said and typed some lyrics for the third verse. "Igor?" "Yea?" "What should I say over and over when I do these lines?" I asked, showing him the lyrics. "Uh...... you wanna sing something before you sing those lines?" I nodded. "Alright, um...... say,........, well, he has a bike and he does stuff... so... I guess say, "Bike Stuff", I don't know" Igor said. "Hmmm.... probably, thanks" "You're welcome, if you're gonna use that" "...... Alright" I saw Igor grab him head again. "Are you sure you're ok-" "I said I'm fine, Bone. Stop asking" Igor cut me off. "Ok then" I said. "I'll be in the office, if you need anything else, lyricwise" Igor walked out of the room. "Alright" I said. That guy needs to-....... well, he's an Aries. He's living up to his sign, but still... he needs to chillax... and yes, I said that. I sighed.,...  I'm just worried 'bout him.