Part 36

Me and the Nerdcore group are at Russell's house. I knocked on the door and Russell opened it. "Oh hey, guys" He said. "Hi" Christian said. "What's up?" "We just came to see you" I said. "He really wanted us to see you 'cause he woke me up" Igor said. "Oh my- why is Skull painted green?" Rockit asked. "Uh.. an argument kind of led there" Igor said. "You lost your temper again?" "........ maybe" Russell laughed. "You are so aggressive" "Yeah...... not that much" Igor said. "Pfft., ok" Rockit said. Another person came to the door. "Hey" He said. "Hi Vinny" Igor and Skull both said. "You guys know him?" I asked. "Yeah. Remember, he was on the fortnite battle royale we did" Igor said. "I couldn't be there in person" I said. "Wow. That's so sad" Igor said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I wasn't there in person and I know him" Igor said. "Didn't you do a song with Rockit?" I asked. "Didn't you go over his house?" Igor asked back. "......." I went silent. "Wow" I said, sarcastically. "Pfft" Skull laughed. "Oh shut up Skull, how do you know him?" I asked. "Um.... the Fortnite Battle Royale rap" Christian said. "Can that be called a rap even though Igor didn't rap?" I asked. Igor groaned. "You know we had like, two bars and the editor separated them or- his" "I thought he had one" "The editor accidentally cut my name off in the beginning" Igor said. "Oh" I said. "I get the feeling you don't see my Facebook" Igor said. "What makes you say that?" I asked. "Because the reason why my name is off is the beginning in on my Facebook when you click on the Battle Royale" "Ohhh" I said. "Yea" Rockit said. "Oh, Russell. I lost your spider" Vinny said. "What?!" Russell and Igor both shouted. "Yea, I lost him" Vinny said. "Oh" Russell said. "Oh no" Igor said. "Well, we should be able to find him" I said. "Yes, we should" Christian said. "Yea, our door was closed, so he's still in the house" Vinny said. "Ok, keep on the lookout for the spider" I said. "Rockit, why do you have a pet spider?" Igor asked. ".... don't ask why he has a spider" Vinny said.