Part 11

I woke up to see Christian looking at me. "Hey" He said. "Hi" I said. "Did you-...." He looked over. "He's still sleeping?" He asked. I turned and looked at Igor, he was right, he is still sleeping. I turned back to face Skull. "Yeah, I guess, I mean we were up until 2:10 in the morning" I said. "Why?" "Cause the first thing that we did was Igor showed me his 300 foot cord-" "What?" "Yea, he has a 300 foot cord that was for his PS4 because he moved it in here cause the Wi-Fi in the Office was terrible, idk, but um... he said that he should've measured bc he brought a really, really, really, really, reeeeally long cord" "Oh, he has to show us that later" "Yea" "Anyway, did you confess to him yet?" "Yea" "Awesome" "Oh, wait, is today Saturday?" "Um..." Christian checked his phone. "Yea, why?" "Ohh, bad time to sleep in because we make a new video on Mute Arcade some Saturdays and I tweeted out that a new song is going up this weekend" "Oh" I turned to face Igor. "Hey, Igor" I said. "What?" Igor said, waking up. "That shows that Igor is a lighter sleeper than me bc you had to say my real name to wake me up" Skull said. "Bone said my real name too" "Oh right, I forgot that Igor is your real name" "Well, I had to call you three times for you to wake up, Skull" I said. "Yea, yea you did" Christian said. "Anyway, what do you want?" Igor asked. "I forgot that I tweeted out that a new song is going up this weekend and today is Saturday and a question: Why did you tell them on Saturdays?" "You agreed to it" "I know, but why not Sundays?" "You want us to do work on Sundays and me to still do a lot of work on Saturdays?" "Um.... uh.... damn it, I forgot you own like four chann-" "Five" "You started a new one?" "Five Nights Music Shorts" "Oh my god" "Dude, you have like seven channels at this point" Skull said. "Two of them are inactive" Igor said. "Yea, bu-.... ok then" "Anyway, let's go record then" I said. "Ok" Igor said. "Have fun" Skull said. "Oh, I'm pretty sure I will" Igor said. "And Bone will too" He added. "Yep" I said. "Ok" Christian said.