Part 32

Skull walked into the kitchen. "Ohhh, there you guys are" He said. "Why "Ohhh" I asked. "Cause I didn't think you guys would be in the kitchen" "Oh" "So what are you guys do-.... is he sleeping? I swear he does that when I walk in a room" I looked over at Igor and yea, he was sleeping. "I guess he didn't have any sleep last night" I said. "Why wouldn't he?" Skull asked. "Because he had a nightmare about Outlast 2" "Ohh" "... yea" "You know, when he wakes up, can we drink?" Skull asked. "I don't know, ask Igor. I'm agreeing to that" I said. "Oh... k. Yo, Iggy" Skull said and Igor lifted his head up. "Never do that again" He said. "You can't do anything about it Iggy" "I can Skully" "....... Ok, well, you can" "Pfft" I laughed a bit. "Anyway, do you wanna come drink with us?" Skull asked. "No. I kinda don't like the smell of alcohol" Igor said. "Did I say alcohol?" "Were you gonna drink alcohol?" "Well, uh-...... yea" Back and forth again. "Ha" "Well, uh... who hates the smell of alcohol?" "Me" "That-... what?" "I hate the smell of certain items" "Like alcohol?" "Like alcohol" "Ah" "But I can drink juice when we do it" "Better than you not being there at all" "Wait, where?" "Bar" "Nope" "Why?" "Hate loud sounds" "THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, YOU WERE IN A METAL BAND!" "It makes sense to me" "How!" "It was my own voice" ".. ..." "Now I need to sleep" Igor said and he walked out of the kitchen. Christian looked at me. "I have no idea what just happened" He said. "Me neither" I said. And more back and forth. Wow, Skull and Igor are complete opposites. Skull like horror, Igor hates it. Skull like loud noises, Igor doesn't. Skull like alcohol, Igor hates the smell of it. What next?