Part 43

I screamed a bit when I woke up. Quietly screamed. "Whoa" I said. "That was.... something" I added. 'Digor wasn't actually kidding, there's a NightSkyNinja' I thought. "Ugh" A voice said. "Who?!" "Dude, why did you scream?" I turned around to find Igor on his bed. "Oh, it's you. And you have blue eyes this time. Haha,....., wait, your eyes are blue, right?" I asked. "What, they were always an ocean blue. Bone, did you have another nightmare?" He asked. "Yeah" "Weird, because I'm usually the one who has nightmares" "About?" "We already discussed this" "Right" "Anyway, what was it about this time?" Igor asked, getting up and sitting down next to me. "You, well.... what I thought was you" "What do you mean?" Igor asked. "Well..., he was being kind of mean to me and saying that I was boring bc I sleep on your floor, so he would be bored to see me.... or something like that, and he said his name was NightSkyNinja,..... why-" "I'm gonna stop ya' right there" Igor cut me off. "NightSkyNinja?" He asked. "Yeah, you know him?" I asked. "Um..... sort of. I mean......, um....... well,...... good night" Igor said, then got in his bed and went to sleep. "Um.... good night?" I said. Wow, that was weird and I'm usually the weirdest one out of both of us. It seems like he knows something that I don't and I'm gonna find out that. Did that........, yeah, that made sense.