Part 47

Bonecage's POV

That's weird, he usually includes me on whatever he's talking about.- ok, not everything. But, some things. Anyway, that man has a lot of secrets and I'm gonna find that out. "Hey guys" Peter said, coming in to the room. "Hey Peter" Igor said. "Are we recording another song?" I asked. "Yea. Umm.... Igor, do you... by any chance,-" "..... ohhhh, no" Igor said. "Perfect, which means you can sing on this song" I said. "Awesome" Igor said. "Alright" Peter said. "Come on then" He added, walking out of the room. Me and Igor walked out of Igor's room and to the office. I saw Igor grab his head and he groaned. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yea, I'm fine" Igor said. "Alright, just... if NightSkyNinja is trying to take over again, you let me know. Although, it's still light out, so I don't see how NightSkyNinja would be here" I said. "Yea, I know" "........- uh......" "I'm fine, trust me" Igor said, walking into the office. I looked worried, but shrugged it off and walked in the office. "Alright. So uh..... Bonecage, do you have the lyrics for this song?" Peter asked. "Oh, ummm....... see, I didn't know we were gonna do a song today-" "You forgot to write the lyrics, didn't you?" "Yep" I said. Igor said something under his breath. "What?" I asked. "Nothing" Igor said. "Wait, what did you say-" "Nothing!" Igor cut Peter off. "Ok then" "Anyways, I'll write the lyrics to the song then" I said. "I'll help" Igor said. "And I'll make the instrumental like I always do" Peter said. "Alright" I said and Igor and I walked out of the office and to Igor's room. "You sure your ok?" I asked. "Yes, I'm fine" Igor said. "But-" "I said I'm fine" "I know, but-" Igor put his hand in front of my face, motioning me to stop talking. "I'm fine" He said, walking into his bedroom. Ok, he is acting really strange. He is kind of being aggressive. Before he was nice, now he's being kind of aggressive, I mean, maybe he wants to keep his secrets to himself, he saw how confused we were when we kinda pressured him into talking about his backstory, but still, what happened to him? Why is he acting like this? I walked into the bedroom and found Igor sitting on his bed, on his phone. "Aren't you supposed to be working on the pre-chorusus?" I asked. "I am, I'm on my phone typing up some lyrics" Igor replied. "Oh. I'll do that too then" I said. "Is it ok if I do it?" I asked. "I don't control you" Igor said. "Alright then" I went on my phone and started typing up lyrics for our new song. I know I never asked him something like that before, but I don't think he would ever say that, maybe he would, I don't know, but still,... I am quite worried about him. Who am I kidding, this might be a dream... or a nightmare and when Igor wakes me up, he won't be that aggressive.