Part 50

Bonecage's POV

"Who just screamed?" Peter asked. "That sounded like Igor" I responded. "Ok. Have you ever heard him scream before?... and I don't mean like a scream-sing, like an actual scream. Have you ever heard him do that?" Peter asked. "Nope" "Ok, good, then I'm not the only one" Peter said. "I'm gonna check on him" "K" I walked out of the office and to Igor's room. I walked into the room. "Uh...... Igor, you ok?" I asked him. "Yea. I'm fine Bone, why do you ask that question?" He asked. "Because you just screamed" "I always scream.. . ... are you talking about screaming when I sing?" "No. Peter and I heard a literal scream" "Oh, ok. Well, we technically are the only three here" He said, and walked to his door. "Ik, so..., wait, did Skull and Pat go to get the others?" I asked. "I don't know nor do I ca...- I mean.... I don't know" "You normally do care, the fact that you say you don't care is pretty rare" I said. "Yea, it is" He said, closing his door, then took out something. "What is that??" I asked. "A knife. You haven't seen a knife before?" "Why do you have that????" "Isn't it obvious? I'm gonna kill you with it. Isn't that why I should have it" "Yes, but you shouldn't......, whoa, whoa, whoa. You're gonna kill me? You wouldn't do that" He chuckled. "Well, maybe I'm not the Igor you know" What? Then who is he?? "Ok, who are you??" "I'm DieHardNinja, his other alter ego" DieHardNinja? NightSkyNinja told me about him. Not enough information though. "But you can call me Die" He added and laughed. "Wait, NightSkyNinja comes out at night, does that mean you come out during the day?" I asked him. "Ugh, no. Unlike that idiot, I can come out whenever I want, and now that I finally have control, I can kill you now. Bye Bonecage" "Wait, wait, no way Igor is ok with this" "He's not, but I have control now" He laughed. "You know he can take back control if he wanted to" "Why! He couldn't do it with NightSkyNinja, so why could he do that to me if he tried?" ""I don't know, but I do know that he wouldn't kill me, he always wanted to, but he never did" "That's......... so passive, and I like genocide" "Aw man" Die chuckled and approached me with his knife and it made a cut on my arm. "Ow!" Die laughed and he grabbed his head. I thought I would be happy about that. Oh wait,... I just realized... if Igor sees the cut Die made, then he'll probably freak out. I hid my cut under my sleeve. "Igor? You ok?" I asked. Igor laughed. "Yes" "Awesome,... well I'm gonna go now, bye" I said and started to walk out. "Ok, what are you hiding?" "Nothing. What do you mean by, "hiding something", I'm definitely not hiding anything from you " " ........... Really" "You don't believe me, fi you?" "Nope" I sighed. 'Fine" I rolled up my sleeve and showed my cut to him. "Oh my god, who made that cut?" Igor asked. "DieHardNinja did" "Oh, well, are you gonna be ok?' "Yea, I may have some bandages at my house" "Alright then"