Part 41

(This is a dream or... nightmare, btw)

Bonecage's POV

The Igor with red eyes sighed. "Hey FabvL, I think it's getting dark out" He said. "No, it's not" I said. "...... whatever" "Alright. Bone, you're wrong, btw. It's dark out" FabvL said. "Oh" I said. "See ya' guys. I'm going to see Skull" "Bye" 'Igor' said. FabvL walked off. "Now that he's gone" 'Igor' said and then, he took out a knife. "What are you doing with that?" I asked. "Oh, just nothing....,... maybe kill you with it" "What!" "You heard me! I'm gonna kill ya' "Please don't" "..... ok, fine" "Really?" " Nooo!" "Promise me you won't kill me" "Ohh, I don't make promises" "I thought you did" "You're talking about the other Igor, not me" "I must be tired, there's no way there's an Igor with red eyes here, there was always an Igor with Blue eyes" "Actually, yea, it is getting dark out, so you maybe be tired and need to sleep and I'll go to bed later" "Ok then. Good night" I walked to Igor's room.

NightSkyNinja's POV

"Good..... I'll just cut to the chase" I said, then I snapped my fingers. I walked to the living room and Skull and FabvL were gone. I walked upstairs and to Igor's room. Bonecage was sleeping, but I took two cymbals and clashed them together, waking him up. "Igor! With red eyes. I thought you would let me., wait, you don't usually do this, I usually wake you up" Bonecage said. "Like I said earlier, maybe I'm not Igor" "Then who are you?! You look like Igor, but doesn't act like him,.... I mean, you're aggressive, but Igor isn't that aggressive, so who are you??" I didn't respond. I just chuckled. "Never mind that" I said, then I took out my knife. "Christian! Help!" "Oh, he can't hear you, he...... left" "What'd you do?" "I made your friends disappear" ".... oh, no" "Yeah... so anyways" I made a cut on Bonecage's arm with my knife. "Ow!" "Yeah.... anyway, goodbye...." I threw my knife at his face.

Bonecage's POV

It all went black after that.