Chapter 10: Dream Walker's Visit- Hoseok

"I've got to go Tae."

"Now? Whyyyy Noona?!" Tae wrapped his arms around me tight.

"Hobi is waiting for me. Er- I mean Hoseok. I think you know him, I've heard you talk about him whenever you mention that idol band you're training for." Taehyung jolted a little.

"You can walk into his dream too?" His eyes suddenly went wide. "Wait...YOU'RE THE GIRL HE WONT SHUT UP ABOUT!"

I giggled.

"Well... I didn't know he did that." He squeezed me tighter, and quickly kissed my forehead.

"Well, tell hyung I said hi. And I am so going to tell the others about this."

I faded from his grasp like the wind,  and my form blew into Hoseok's dream. The man himself sat in the corner on the bed,  wrapped up in lots of fuzzy blankets. I frowned as I noticed rain drizzling outside. Usually it's quite sunny outside. I knew that morning wouldn't come for another 5 hours. If he's been waiting all this time...

"Hoseok." At the sound of my voice,  he turned around and flashed that brilliant smile of his.

"Noona! You're finally here!" I smiled back at him.

"Of course I am. Taehyung says hi, by the way." He squinted at me as he went through his memory.

"Taehyung?... So that's why you always show up with your cute fox ears and fluffy tail!" Next thing I knew,  his arms are wrapped around me tight. "Come cuddle with me?" I looked up at him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Yes,  I am shorter than him. Actually... I think I'm shorter than all of them,  at 158 cm. (5ft 2in)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Is that why it looks so gloomy outside?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well I missed you!" I walked with him and laid onto the couch/bed. He snuggled up close to me and...

"Hoseok what are you doing with my tail?!"  Hobi was hugging my tail close to his chest like a pillow he'd never let go...

"It's so fluffy and soft....

...I love y-zzzzz." Just as I thought. My sunshine had finally succumbed to the sweet release of pure sleep.

"Oh Hoseok!" My smile widened as my heart melted at the sight. I knew he always felt the most at peace when I was beside him. It seemed as though my presence soothed him. As to what may have been bothering him... I don't know for sure. But I do intend to find out.