Chapter 59: Kitsune's Past Jobs

The next morning Kitsune woke up to the smell of eggs and French toast...

"What's this?!" Kitsune asked as she sat up. Jin smiled as he held her plate, and a glass of strawberry milk. Kitsune gasped in delight. "You remembered!" Jin chuckled.

"How could I ever forget? You're literally addicted to the berries. God help the soul who steals them from you." Kitsune giggled as she pulled back the covers. She paused as she had unintentionally revealed a still  passed out Kookie sleeping between her legs.

"So that's where he went. Well, sit down Jinnie. You don't have to stand."  Jin sat beside her on the bed, careful not to spill the stuff in his hands. He handed the plate to her first.

"Jagi... When are we going back?" Kitsune carefully cut into her breakfast.

"Well,  since Du Tai has infiltrated Magix, and of course our unintentional run-in,  we can go back to Earth today.... If you wish." Kitsune dropped her fork as a thought hit her. "Oh no! Jing and Meng have school in two days!  And what about Kookie and the others!?" Jin put a hand on her shoulder.

"What ever happens, we'll do it together. Ok Kitsune?" Jin kissed her cheek. Kitsune sighed.

"What would I do without you SeokJin?" She kissed him on the lips before he could pull back. "I love you."

"No fair!  Hyung gets a kiss and we don't?! Hey, Namjoon watch it!" Kitsune looked up and watched all five other members tumble into her bedroom. "Sorry Kita!" Kitsune giggled at their cute pouts.

"Hey, I never said you couldn't join me." Kitsune winked at them. It only took a minute before the five made a beeline for her bed. The commotion woke Kookie up and as his eyes fluttered open he looked at her.

"Morning Noona. Morning Hyungs."

"Wait... Kookie got to sleep with Noona?!" Hobi frowned.

"Hey, you already slept with her the first night we got here." Namjoon interrupted him, pouting.

"We slept with Noona too last night!" Jimin and Taehyung spoke proudly. Suga climbed behind Kitsune quietly and laid his head on her back, wrapping his arms around her waist before falling asleep again. Kitsune continued to eat amongst the chaos that had begun to ensue in her bedroom.

"This is soooo good Jinnie!" SeokJin smiled happily. She was who he lived for. And of course his younger brothers. They were his family. Not to mention the two twin boys he now saw as he own children. Speaking of which...

"Eomma!  Appas!" The two twin rascals ran though the open door and jumped onto the bed giggling. "Do you like the breakfast Eomma?  Appa Jin helped us to make it."

"Did he now?" Kitsune spoke warmly. The twins nodded. "Well, I thank you all for this wonderful breakfast." Jing smiled widely for the first time in a long time...

"I'm happy Eomma. Can we stay like this forever?" Kitsune looked at the boy she had raised from birth.

"What do you mean, little dragon?" Jing looked around.

"This. Eomma. Appas. Hyung. We're an actual family."  Meng noted. Jing nodded,  his tears running down his cheeks,  though his bright and happy smile spread wider across his face.

"Of course Jing. Meng. We are a family,  and family sticks together. Speaking of which... You guys have school coming up." The boys all groaned.

"What about you Noona?" Jimin asked. SeokJin chuckled. His bother looked at him, eyebrows raised.

"What's so funny?"

"I graduated high-school at 13. Finished college at 16. I've been working since I turned  10, and have raised Jing and Meng since their birth. I think I'll be alright." All their mouths dropped.

"No way!.... Really? What-"

"My IQ is 148... What's yours?" Namjoon wanted to know. Kitsune blushed.

"186..." She whispered, her nose and cheeks turning bright red.

"186! HOW DAMN SMART ARE YOU?!" Namjoon couldn't believe it.

"If you recall,  Jagi has held many jobs at once... If I remember correctly,  you snuck into the Vault once to apprehend The Moth... And you delivered him to the police and gave the stolen crown jewels back to the Queen in under an hour..." Jin marveled. Kitsune nodded as she hid her face in her hands.

"Wait... Really!?"  Hoseok's eyes sparkled. His soulmate was sooo cool!

"How did you do that?" Namjoon asked.

"Patients and perseverance. Always use a cool head, and listen to your instincts. Trust me, they'll never steer you wrong." Kitsune spoke in her hero voice. Taehyung gasped. He'd remember those words anywhere.

"You were Luna Vulpine too?!"

********

Luna Vulpine had been a fox inspired super-hero who had worked silently for 4 years. No one ever saw or heard her coming,  but they knew if her people were in trouble, Luna Vulpine would save the day.

Luna Vulpine was also Taehyung's favorite super-hero.

********

"That was part of the miscellaneous jobs... Wasn't it?" Namjoon realized. Kitsune nodded.

"At first it was hard to find a job at 10 years old,  so I had to find a way to use my abilities to do so. Eventually I got one for private detective work and after the mob incident, as security for one of the higher up confidentials."

"Wow..."

"Anyway, I do believe it's time we return. Let me get dressed, and I'll open a portal." Kitsune got up, and the twins left. The others however... "What are you guys still doing here? Get out please!" The boys all hurried out... Or so she thought.

"Nice ass, Kitten."

"Yoongi!"