Chapter 56: Namjoon's Nirvana

Kitsune smiled as she watched her soulmates explore the room of Animania. They would be happy here for a while, this she knew.

"Boys." The four looked up. "Can one of you direct the others here? I'm going to be in my studio  for a while. If you wish to find me, ask Borae. She and I occasionally do our rap segments there. Mostly it's for me but... You can come if you wish." Namjoon stood up immediately.

"I want to come. There's something I'd like to ask you." Kitsune nodded before turning around.

"Come along then." Kitsune led the BTS leader down a different hall.

"I feel like I'm walking in a maze..." Namjoon spoke a minute later.

"That's ok. You'll eventually know your way around, and soon enough find your inner peace. Welcome to the 'Land of Nirvana.'" Kitsune informed him as she opened a black door with an interesting symbol carved above the words 'Land of Nirvana'.

"Now until you and I step outside this door, you're in Nyx's world

"Now until you and I step outside this door, you're in Nyx's world." Namjoon nodded. Iridescent glowing stars and constellations covered the walls of her studio.

"Um N-Nyx?" Nyx (Kitsune) turned around and placed a finger under his chin.

"Yes, my sweet little darling?" She called seductively. Namjoon gulped. In his insistent curiosity to know more about the ancient Magic language his soulmate rapped in, he forgot one important fact. When Kitsune became her rapper self, her alter- ego would become the sexy, seductive, night Goddess herself... Nyx. Nyx always made him feel inexplicable things, and he couldn't help but feel pulled under her spell.

"C-can you teach m-me Mion?" Namjoon stuttered out,  watching as her golden eyes shifted to silvery blue.

"Mommy can teach you, yes of course... If you're a good boy. Can you do that for me, baby?" She licked her lips as her other hand trailed softly down his spine.

"Y-yes. I-I can be a good b-boy." Kitsune's aura had already changed drastically, and he loved it. Sure he may be mostly a dominant,  but Nyx could always  put him in his place. Being here in front of her now,  he could understand why Nyx or 'The Alpha' was always Yoongi's bias of the group. Only she had an unrivaled insatiable hunger of passion that could tame them.

"Shall we start?" Nyx whispered into his ear, before lightly nipping the sensitive flesh.

"Zéit sokõnno sa éwa dõlet, sifélis déolwëis eviña caelós, genwë verìs forñisó. Ecóso veí lanéso wea qésa manoë, devíon bis vacíté nyë yeza nítesaë-

'Wildest of nights spilled darker than sin, with a heart full of passion, the beast comes closing in. A winter-filled cyclone waiting withing ocean deep veins,  for those who claim the mind to be clinically insane.'

This...  Is what speaks to you,  huh darling?" Nyx purred as she continued to assault his red ears with warm wet licks.

"Mm-hmm. Ahhh, N-Nyx!" Namjoon whined as she pulled away.

"I thought you wanted to learn Mion." Nyx questioned softly.

"I do b-but..."

"But what my sweet morsel?"

"I s-surrender. Nyx... Please!" Namjoon cried out, the sexual tension she radiated was too much for him to resist. His mind became foggy with lust.

"Please what?"

"Take me! My night Goddess, I humbly ask you to make me yours." Nyx smiled, her pearly white fangs now on display.

"As you wish."