Chapter 12: Dream Walker's visit- SeokJin

Previously...

"Noona I'm sorry."

"I know."

"I just... I care a lot about you, Noona."

"I care a lot about you too Jimin." Then she punched me in the arm. "And don't you dare pull a stunt like that again, you hear?!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hugged Jimin tightly back, before nervously standing up. I really wish I could tell him I'm his soulmate... I wasn't sure if anyone had even heard about the Malum ancient prophecy. Probably not, though Jin had caught on quicker than I thought.

"I've got to go, Jiminie. Sleep well." I closed my eyes, and felt my soul connect with my last soulmate...

"About time you showed up Kitsune." I opened my eyes to see Jin staring back hopefully at me. "Did you tell them yet?"

I sighed heavily. "No..."

"Why? They're your soulmates Kitsune!  You can't keep this from them! None of them know that they can even have one!" I frowned back at him, and shifted on my feet uncomfortably.

"It... It's difficult to explain..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

While most people's soulmate has a... visable tattoo... shall we say, a Malum never does. Neither do their soulmates, because they're usually connected even deeper than just souls... A Malum child is usually literally born with half a soul, and the rest is just pure magic. It's why we went into hiding, because when people first found out what we could do,  they were frightened and tried to kill us. Then it changed to kidnapping and forcing us to use our abilities for them. Eventually we stopped using our abilities so much that our family lineage became legend and myth. My father believed that hiding my abilities was like me denying who I truly was, so he taught me all he knew. Before he died he finally told me the real reason  why I was a special Malum.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"What do you mean complicated? You are my soulmate, I can feel it."

"I know , but it's not that..." He frowned at me,  and took my small trembling hands into his own large steady ones.

"Then what is it Jagiya?"

"I'm not normal Jin...

...even for a Malum."