Chapter 42: Getting closer... In more ways than one

⚠️WARNING ⚠️

Heads up to my readers, this chapter contains smut. If you do not wish to read such content, skip this chapter.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"You... You really are older?!" Kitsune laughed lightly as she activated her magic. Silvery white swirling energy released from her palms as she covered Jimin's hands in her own, her aura entirely encompassing the damaged area as it fulfilled it's purpose. When Kitsune let go,  his hand had fully healed.

"Wow, not even a scratch! You've got to teach me how to do that Loli."

"Loli?" Kitsune asked puzzled.

"Well,  each of us has a nickname for you. Mine is Loli, as in Lolipop." Jimin explained. Kitsune cocked her head to the side in thought. "It's what I want to do. I want to eat you like a lolipop."

"So do we." Jungkook and Taehyung finally entered, and soon all 8 soulmates sat together in warmth. Kitsune' s face flushed pink, and she pushed a green button that activated bubbles. She turned the temperature up 16° higher.

"We love you princess." Kitsune noticed Hoseok and the others coming closer to her, and she blushed beet red. Namjoon licked his lips as Jin's hand reached low within the water. She moaned lightly as his soft slender fingertips made contact.

"We want you, Kitten." Yoongi's teeth nipped her neck, gently at first but became more aggressive as his own heat grew.

"You belong to us." Jimin stated as he conjured his own golden magic and disappeared under the water in front of her.

"Kitsune... Look at me." Kitsune looked up at Namjoon. "You are our soulmate. Let us show you what you mean to us." He kissed her roughly, pressing Jimin's face deeper into her cunt. She yelped slightly as his bite grew with his appetite.

"You know princess... None of us actually got dinner. I think you will do well in it's place." Hoseok informed her as he threaded his hands through her silky tail, pinching lightly as he reached the base by her ass.

"I agree." Taehyung spoke,  watching the others with a salivating mouth as his soulmate slowly came undone before him.   "Kookie I want to try something. You in?" Jungkook nodded.

"Noona, we want to make you feel really good." Jimin resurfaced a minute later,  smiling from ear to ear.

"She tastes fucking divine!" Namjoon pulled away slightly.

"I want to taste her." Hoseok announced before the leader could open his mouth. Taehyung and Jungkook both grabbed one of Kitsune's legs, and pulled her up just above the surface. Jin's fingers continued to pump within her mercilessly, and she cried out in ecstasy as Hoseok's plump lips joined with her lower set. He moaned as her juices spilled out, coating his broad tongue with her essence.

"Oh fuuuuck!" Kitsune's hips bucked as Namjoon joined him, their two tongues at work to pleasure their precious soulmate.

"Loli.... Loli cum for us." Jimin coaxed her,  and Jin's fingers rammed into her. Combined with his own magic speed,  Kitsune threw her head back as she couldn't help but squirt all over the men in front of her. Jin pulled his 'sugar' coated fingers out slowly and placed them in his mouth, sucking the goodness he had yet to taste.

"Oh God! Yoongi, you have to try this!" Hoseok and Namjoon pulled back to 'clean' themselves off, and Yoongi replaced them.

"Hold on Kitten. Agust D is about to send you on a one way trip to Hong Kong, baby." Yoongi dipped his tongue into her honey and the boy moaned as he worked,  tasting instantly the fruit he so desperately craved.

"You are a masterpiece,  a sacred work of art."

"Never leave us-"

'-We won't let you.'

"Cum, my little kitten. Show Daddy what you can do." Kitsune screamed again as her pussy drenched the techno tongue master as he continued with his grand feast.