Chapter 11: Dream Walker's Visit- Jimin

"Good night, my sweet sunshine."  I knew Hoseok needed his sleep. Quietly I laid there with him, watching his chest rising and falling peaceful. I felt his tension melt away, and smiled as he would occasionally gently squeeze my fox tail in his arms.

"Kitsune! Noona?" My ears perked up as I heard Jimin calling me. I looked back at sleeping Hobi one more time before kissing his forehead and disappearing from his dream and appearing in Jimin's.

"Nooonaaa!" I looked around and grabbed the mochi boy in slight fear for the both of us.

"Um... Why aren't we on the ground Jimin?!" My legs shook slightly, if I stayed in this cloud in just a fox furry form... We'd both drop.

"Can't I see your kitsune form again?  I mean it is what you're named for, right?" I looked at him.

"Are you kidding me?!" My eyes went wide as I felt his form slip from my grasp, and drop through the clouds. "JIMIN!" My heart started to beat faster than the traditional drums of war from my father's people and I leaped down to catch him. My body started to form into a full fox. Wing sprouted from my back, and my tail began to glow as 6 more emerged. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Typically, a kitsune has 9 tails as a maximum... For me it was seven... Unless  of course I was pushed beyond my own magical boundries and the lives of all the people I dearly loved were at stake. Then it became the strangest number... 13.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Jimin's pov.)

Yes I know I probably shouldn't have jumped... (Sounds kind of morbid when it's said like that) but I really wanted to see Kitsune as herself this time. I can tell she hides her true self and focuses on others around her. No matter how many times I try... I don't know how to convince her that her true self is beautiful. The dark unforgiving ocean that lies underneath is rapidly catching up to me.

*******

OK. So maybe I should have thought that one out more.

*******

Right before I could touch the water, Kitsune slipped underneath me so I could ride her. My arms slipped around her fox neck, as she runs across the ocean like it was solid, and all the way to the edge by a lone tree.

"Thanks Kitsune-ahhh!" She had dumped me on the ground and turned to face me, her golden eyes glowing brighter than before.

*******

I might have also forgotten how pissed Noona gets when we do something really stupid... Like I just did.

*******

Her eyes bored into mine for the longest minute in history,  before she stalked off to sit by the shore. She turned back to her normal human form; no ears, or tails in sight. I sighed.

"Noona... Kitsune..." She just sat there, staring out at the endless sea. The moon in my dream rose high, and her soul's true silhouette reflected in the mirror-like water. "Noona..." I came to sit by her,  and I hugged her tight. "Noona I'm sorry."

"I know."

"I just... I care a lot about you, Noona."

"I care a lot about you too Jimin." Then she punched me in the arm. "And don't you dare pull a stunt like that again,  you hear?!"