Chapter 20: How many Secrets can one Key hold?

After breakfast, Namjoon, Jin and Jackson all got into Kitsune's car.

"Don't crash her, ok? Joonie, I'm looking at you."

"But I-"

"It's OK love." She giggled. "I know you didn't mean to trip down the stairs and fall for me... Or did you?" Namjoon's face flushed pink as he hurried into the back seat. Kitsune turned to Jin as she reached her slender hand into her bra and pulled out a silver key with a necklace chain. "This key opens a special closet door in my room. The items in said room are very powerful and dangerous, and yet only select few may wield them. Jin, I give my Secret Key to you. If you are ever in danger, use the key to protect you and the others." Kitsune kissed Jin. "I love you. " She kissed Namjoon too.

"Aw, no kiss for me Kitty?" Jackson asked jokingly. Warm strong arms wrapped around her waist and held her tight against their body. Kitsune rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm afraid the little boy has grown up now, isn't that right Jackson?" She asked, cocking her left eyebrow. Jackson playfully pouted.

"Kitsuna!" He whined as Jin drove the car away, following the directions he was given.

"So how long have you known our soulmate?" Namjoon questioned the other male.

"Since I was about 13, I think. She's the one who saved my life... Kitsune is not like any other woman I've ever met, and there will never be anyone else like her." Jin frowned.

"Explain."

"Kitsune has been through a lot, between mob bosses on her tail with lust for her beauty, to her stepfather abandoning her and her half brothers when she was almost 12 years old. Kitsune is strong, stubborn, and resilient, but she cares so much about others that she tends to forget that she's worthy of the same love and support she gives to everyone else. It's really hard to remind her that we love her too." Jackson went quiet. "That girl is legendary. If not for her... I wouldn't be here today."

"This is it Jin-hyung." Namjoon spoke suddenly. The dark blue car stopped in front of a small two-story town home. The three exited the vehicle as Jackson went to press the code. The front door unlocked, and he opened it to let them pass. Jin and Namjoon followed Jackson as he led them up a circular staircase to a doorway covered with a hanging bead curtain instead of a door.

"Kitsune really likes the aesthetic feel of the beads and such

"Kitsune really likes the aesthetic feel of the beads and such. She says it helps her feel more connected to her roots."  Inside they could see plants growing everywhere,  and it almost felt as if they had entered another world.

"For now we just get her clothes and necessities for a few weeks. We can get her most of everything else later. Jackson, can you get stuff for the boys?" Namjoon requested. The other male nodded and left the bedroom.

The key in Jin's hand directed itself towards the closet by the bathroom. Light emanated from the key and the lock.

"Namjoon!  Look!" The two soulmates followed the glow. Jin turned the key in the lock, and slowly opened the door. Both males's eyes widened in wonder.

"No way!"