Chapter 47: The Charms and Kinks.

Yoongi stopped cold,  his face growing even paler than usual.

"No. No, No!" Yoongi shouted. He grabbed Kitsune and held her close. "No." Tears leaked from his eyes once more. "I can't lose you again, Kitten. You mean too much to me." Kitsune sat on his lap, the plate of food now in hers.

"Yoongi... Was there anything particular you noticed in the dream-"

"That was no dream, Hoseok. That was a nightmare. My worst nightmare." Kitsune placed one of the tasty treats on her fingers, and held them to his lips. Yoongi closed his eyes and opened his mouth for her to feed him. A moan exited his throat as he noticed a key ingredient. "Kitten, did you make this?" Kitsune shook her head.

"No,  sorry. Jin made it. I went to go wake Jimin. Why do you ask?" Yoongi chuckled to himself.

"You made breakfast with Jin hyung right? " Kitsune frowned.

"Yes,  but I don't see how that has anything to do with-"

"This tastes like you, Kitten." Yoongi smiled as he took another bite.

"What?"

"I knew it!" Hoseok exclaimed. "Jin was smirking so much when he handed us breakfast this morning, I thought he had just had sex with you-"

"We did." Hoseok laughed out loud.

"Princess, he put your cream in those pastries. Kinky one, isn't he?" Kitsune blushed Scarlet as she realised what had happened.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I like it. What are... Kitten do you remember seeing heart charms anywhere?" Kitsune gasped.

"I... have them with me. Jing could you step outside for a moment?" Kitsune reached under her dress, and unhooked two necklaces from her thin belt. A small black charm with #2 and a red charm with #3 lay outstretched in her palm. Yoongi looked at the charms in her hand,  as he mulled over his dream.

"Maybe we can win. Kitsune..."

"Yes Yoongi?"

"Don't ever leave us, ok?"

"Of course. I promise, with all my heart and soul. I will never leave my soulmates.

Ever."