Chapter 57: She's like no other

"- The world was never truly the way it may appear to mortal eyes, a veil that shrouds the fragile mentality. Like Alice in Wonderland, 'We're all mad here.'

- Driven to the brink, until lost once again. Our world and yours, different and yet the same, our blood runs deeper than a thousand souls inflamed.

- Wildest of nights spilled darker than sin, with a heart full of passion, the beast comes closing in. A winter-filled cyclone awaiting within an ocean of deep veins, for those who claim the mind to be clinically insane.

- Kept secret in our shaking tendencies to cry out in our secluded sorrow, we are lost undefined until we recognize who we once were and to who we are now.

- Death envelopes our once innocent souls, now threaded with an ultimate heaven in Nirvana with ease.

- A Tempest alight, with frozen desire. As the gems of intelligence spread across the stars with a pearl illuminessence, our madness descends beyond the glittering home of Hades.

- Thus gives rise to she who hold your heart in her hands, her glowing eyes reflect in the ripples of an endless sea. The woman who reminds us we belong to someone. And that my friend, is she:

The Celestial of the Moon.

The Goddess of the Night." Jin sat down in the center of the room,  reading a little black book he had found in one of the drawers. Yoongi lifted his head.

"I know what those are... That must be her lyric book... I remember when she'd visit me while I was still up and she'd sometimes help me with my writing... This of course was before I was like 9- I think? She was still short." Yoongi chuckled as he remembered his small soulmate. The first time he had seen her astral projection,  he had kind of thought she was a weird ghost girl.

********

5 year old Yoongi laid awake in bed, as his mind running way to fast and wouldn't shut down. He groaned as he tried to fall asleep again to no avail.  He looked at the clock.

11pm.  Right around the time he'd predicted his dream visitor always showed up.

"Yoooongiiiii!  What are you still doing up?!"

Yoongi jolted up in bed. He could still hear her. 'Am I really this obsessed with her? Or am I  just hallucinating because I haven't slept all day and night?'. Then he noticed a silver glow to his right. It took shape into a girl. Wait a girl!?

"Ahhh! Who are you?! What are you doing in my bed?"   The girl laughed lightly and hugged him. At first he shivered at the unknown touch.

"Shhhh!  It's just me,  you Pabo!"

"K-Kitsune?!" Young Yoongi stuttered out.

"The one and only!" 7 year old Kitsune smiled at him. "Sleep,  Yoongs. Go to sleep. I'll watch over you. Always, OK?" Yoongi softened in her ghostly arms,  his eyes fluttered shut as he finally drifted of into deep slumber. Safe within her arms, he had no more worries. Just peace and love, and nothing more.

********

"Kitsune was a genius. Either that or I'm addicted to her. Whichever way,  it's fine by me." Yoongi shrugged.

"I wonder what day it is back in our world. Have we been gone long enough to be missing?" Jungkook asked. Jimin tilted his head.

"Loli said time is much slower here,  and even slower still in Magix... So probably not."