Chapter 22: She's the Alpha, She's the Leader of The Pack

"No way!"

*******

Jin stood still in shock as he looked at the hidden studio before him.

"Jackson!" Namjoon called out to the other male member.

"Yeah? You guys need help with something... Holy-" Jackson trailed off as his eyes grew wide in disbelief.

"Did you know she was-"

"No!" Jackson held his head in his hands. "My best friend is The Alpha?!"

"The Alpha. Elusive, mysterious, passionate and fierce. The unknown leader of The Pack. She's Kitsune!" Namjoon almost couldn't believe his eyes. "Yoongi and Hoseok introduced me to their music about a month ago... I'll bet you anything they have no idea our soulmate is The Secret Idol!"

"Well, now we know why they were so obsessed with her." Jin spoke, looking up as he noticing a long wooden box leaning on it's side on the wall.

"You would too if you heard her. She's incredible!"

"I knew Kitty was talented,  but I never would have guessed she was a secret Idol! Or rather, 'The Secret Idol'. She's legendary!...
Oh, now I get it." Jackson chuckled to himself.

"What's in these?" Jin asked as he placed his hand on the side of the white box. His fingertips lined up in the groves, and white light flashed. The box suddenly opened to reveal 7 smaller boxes. In the first box laid a bracelet with a tiny pink charm with #1 written in black. It looked like it was part of a large heart puzzle. Namjoon opened the second box,  which revealed another bracelet, this time with a tiny blue charm,  which had #4 engraved upon it's smooth surface.

"Kitsune has been looking for you forever, you know."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I remember seeing those before. She had them before she met me, and it's definitely her most prized possession. I know it is. You guys mean more to her than almost anything in the world. Magic or non-magic. That's Kitsune."