Chapter 66: The Last Celestial

"NO!  Noona!" Jungkook wailed,  punching the wall,  not even caring about how bloodied his fist was. The pain was nothing compared to the loss of his soulmate.

Namjoon looked at the man kneeled on the ground and tapped Yoongi and Jin. Both narrowed their eyes as they recognized the figure. Yoongi grabbed him by the his shirt and shoved his back to the wall.

"Where did they take her?!" He spoke lowly. Namjoon shivered as he felt another aura. A familiar aura on Du Tail.

"Yoongi…"

"Where is Kitsune Malum?!" Yoongi ignored him, red was nearly all he could see. He wasn't losing her. Not today.

"My half brother. Shru Kai." Tai spoke in broken fashion, choking on his own tears. "He took her…. He's going to kill her!" SeokJin tensed as well did the maknaes.

"Well,  then we need to-"

"You can't. And neither can I." Du Tai cried out. "He's too powerful. I…"

"We have to try!" Taehyung growled at the man.

"How do we stop him?" Jimin asked again. The mochi boy stood next to his bandmates. They weren't going down without a fight. Tai sighed.

"I personally don't know. However, the demigods might know. Since Kitsune is the last celestial… They would all be in debt to her… Her existence keeps them safe."

"How do we get there?" Hoseok questioned,  his voice surprisingly steady.

"Innocence. You need a child younger than 10-"

"Appas!" The 7 turned instantly to find the young twin boys running towards them. "Eomma is in trouble!" Jungkook frowned.

"How do they know?" Tai looked at the twins.

"They're connected to me,  and they're connected to my brother. But most of all… They're connected to Kitsuna." He moved to try to talk to the young boys, but instantly found the pale hand on his chest closing painfully on his windpipe.

"Yoongi!" Jin called his bandmate. "We need him alive!" Yoongi growled lowly.

"Fine!" He reluctantly withdrew his hand. "But make one wrong move and I will not hesitate to kill you." Du Tai nodded.

"So how do we reach the demigods?" Tai looked to the twins.

"Kitsuna raised her boys with the intent to love and protect. If I know my sister… She would have found a way. A song perhaps,  one with soul and feeling-"

"Eomma…" Jing spoke quietly. Jin looked down at the older twin. "She would always sing a certain song to us when we were scared." Meng looked to his twin.

"She told us if we were scared, and by some unlucky chance she wasn't there, sing to the stars, and they will provide the answer…"

The two closed their eyes as the familiar melody was brought forth.

All 10 of them looked up as a bright column of light shone down below. Jing walked towards it and he disappeared. Meng looked at the others.

"Let's go." Namjoon stated, and they all passed into the starry night.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

As they exited the light, Taehyung gasped. All stood still on the stone steps of the large temple. The trees which were once in glorious bloom were now slowly shriveled with lingering decay.

"I remember this place! Kita brought us here before we bonded…"

"Not completely." A voice spoke behind them. The seven soulmates turned around to face the tortoise demigod from their last visit… Along with many others.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked fearfully. He could feel his soulmate's emotion, and he felt terrible. Would they have been able to protect her if they had fully bonded?

"Kitsuna Malum is the reincarnation of Alitalia Malum. The daughter of an immortal Celestial and a long living mortal magix user. To fully bond with a Celestial… You must become one." A crack behind them startled all of those present, as the ground began to crack.

"Hurry!" The other Demi-godly beings spoke. "Only Kitsuna and her soulmates, fully bonded as one mind, body and soul, can save us now. That means you. You seven. Farewell."

"A-Appas!"

None of the boys had a chance to speak as everything started to spin, and their minds went black.