Live Shows Week 2

I didn't know what to do. That kiss with JJ was amazing at bootcap and we had so much in common, but Dan was absolutely gorgeous and could always comfort me wen needed and that the same time Josh even though I hadn't got as much contact as with JJ and Dan, I felt naturally attracted to him, but was he to me ? They had to make up their minds, the first one to ask was going to have me ! I had never been in a situation like that, so how was I supposed to know what to do !

I had already figured out what song I would be singing next week so I decided to sleep in a bit, at least until the practices. I was used to waking up early and so I woke up before my alarme clock but realising it was only 6h30, I fell back asleep until I heard someone knock. I hid under my pillow trying ti gain a few more seconds in my bed. Someone knocked again.

A looked at myself in the mirror, realising that my hair was a complete mess and that I had a pillow mark on my right cheek ! Great !

I opened the door and see Dan standing there with two cups of steaming liquid. Probably coffee.

"Hi" I was still asleep and I mumbled those few words... 

"Hey ! I thought you were already woken up but if you don't want me, i'll leave... But I got you a coffee since it's 11h and that the breakfast is closed." DAMN I hated coffee but it was nice of him to have brought it so I didn't complain.

"I've already got my songs so I thought I could just sleep in. But thanks for waking me up and for the coffee. " I opened the door and let him in. "I'lljust go and brush my teeth whilst you go and sit on the couch if you want ?" I really was asleep, why did I tell him I would go and brush my teeth !

I jumped in the bathroom to clean my teath. I did the same with my face and quickly put my hair in a messy bun.

"So..." We both said in unisson.  

"All a bit awkward" I added 

"Amelie, I've been trying to say this for a long time..." "Will you be my girlfriend ?"  I was jumping inside but trying to hide it in front of him. I smiled and looked at the floor.

"Yes Dan, I will be your girlfriend !"

He smiled and hugged me tight, then our lips met but something felt wrong. Memories came back I quickly pulled away and pretend that nothing had happend. But something had happend...

HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS !!!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND FEEDBACK. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT I HAVE TO GET MY HEAD BACK WITH THIS FANFIC AS I'M ALSO WRITING ANOTHER ONE !!! TRY AND POST ANOTHER CHAPTER BEFORE THE END OF NEXT WEEK AND BEFORE IF YOU GUYS HIT 30 READS FOR THIS CHAPTER !!! 

LOVE YOU JCATS !