Live Shows Week 7 part 5 (FINAL)

I brung myself together, to say those six painful words. He knew exactly what was happening. It was the first time I saw him cry. I could clearly distinguish every droplet of water. He didn't whipe it off, he let it drop onto his shirt. 

"Josh I'm breaking up with you" I looked down, not wanting to comfront his eyes. I thought he would leave and understand but he didn't. He stayed, right in front of me. Wanting to show me how much I hurt him, he obviously didn't see that I was doing it for him. For his future, because all I wanted was the best for him. 

"I just want to know why !" He finally said, in between the sobs and the tears. I ran away. Like I always do. To stop myself from confronting him, because I was scared. Scared he wouldn't understand. I ran away from my problems like I always did and then cried them out. 

It was nearly 8pm when my taxi parked itself outside Tulisa's house. I knocked hoping she was there. She opened it quickly and hugged me tight. Rubbing my back softly, she let me cry into her arms. She was the only I could go to. Ella, well she would obviously have a biased opinion knowing she liked Josh. JJ well he was my ex and still liked me. He was also the reason why I broke up. George and Jaymi were probably with Josh, so that wasn't a great idea either. I had slowly opened up to Tulisa during the weeks and we had become really close. Opening up to her was thr best thing to do. She understood and let me stay for the night... 

The light shaking immediatly woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes to see the bright light shinning... 

"You ok for tonight ?" she asked softly.

"I'm going to do it." I replied.

***

"In no perticular order, the acts through are" Spoke Dermot.

"Union J !" I stayed concentrated, knowing I shouldn't show too much support, because Josh and I weren't together anymore. 

"Rylan !" 

"Jahmene !" It was left between, James, Ella and me...

"James !" That means, I was against Ella...

***

The seconds seemed like hours whilst Ella sang. Josh kept on tormenting my mind, to be honest, if I left it was for the best. I wanted to win more then anybody else but know Josh and I weren't together anymore, it was only going to be awkward if I stayed. I could see everyone behind the curtains, but no Josh. When Dermot pulled me over, I knew it was going to be a horrible moment.

"I'm not sending anybody home, I'm sorry girls" Tulisa said, after Dermot asked who she wanted to send home.

"Amelie, I think you've got a really good voice, but I don't have the goosebumps that Ella gives me when she sings, so the act I'm sending home is Amelie." said Louis. I knew he didn't perticularly like me, so I understood.

"Amelie, I really like the way you give your emotion even though your voice is not as strong as Ella's. You both are amazing singers, but I have to keep to my girl ! The act I'm sending home is Ella." I had always been a Scherzy girl and she gave it back to me. A point on each side, we were equal. 

"Ella, you're an extremely talented girl, I just love your voice, you show a lot of maturity in the competition. Amelie, on the other hand your voice is just the opposite. It's got more tone and less power, and also really like your voice, but you've shown a lot of weakness when you stop on stage because of the pressure... So the act I'm sending home is Amelie." 

People maybe thought I was going to break down on stage. But I didn't. I couldn't cry in front of all these people. I needed to stay strong. Prove the Gary was wrong. Even though deep down, I knew that every single thing about the pressure and the hate was true. Yeah, I got hate. I had to put it aside. But it hurt and weakened me. Every single message hurt me. I remember when my dad used to scream on me, for no reason. It hurt me. After that all the insults given to me had hardened me and created a little shell around my little heart. But if people insulted me for being with Josh, then that hurt my little heart. 

Now was time to portray my dream. To become a singer, to prove that to the people that still did hate me that I earned what I'm getting.

Leaving Josh, the XFactor and my old life was the for the best... I needed to carry on with my life. With my dreams...

THE END !!!!!!!! 

I really enjoyed writing this and thank you soo much for reading <3 Soooo I was maybe thinking of doing a sequel... But only if you guys are going to read it !!! 

COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL !!!!!!

LOVE YOU'S !!!

Amelie <3