Live Shows Week 7

To feel his warm arms around my waist on a Monday morning is just the most amazing feeling ever. 

"Guess what ?" I whispered in his ear, maybe a little too excited. He was slowly awakening from his deep sleep and his ocean blue eyes were shining like heaven. 

"Tell me ?"

"Well George made us official !"  A smile that I only saw a couple of times appeared on his face. 

"When ?" He said, then he kissed my knows. 

"Yesterday, he was doing a twitcam and he saw us asleep together..."

"Well that's a good thing done..." At that someone knocked on the door. Josh stood up and went to open as I went to the toilet. I could hear talking and then the door closed itself. I came back in the room, where he was pulling his clothes back on him.

"Where you going ?" I asked slightly confused. He placed his arms on my waist. 

"Well Jaymi just came and told me to start packing"

"Why ? Where you going ?" 

"Because we're all going to DISNEYLAND !" He picked me up and place me on his shoulder. That boy, believe me was completely mad ! We were running across the corridor as he was giving me a piggy back. He stopped in front of my door and I closed it behind me enabling him to follow me. I took a quick shower and dressed up in my usual denim shirt and jeans. I then grabbed my bright pink bag. I threw in some comfy jumpers, jeans, my make up and then my underwear. As soon as I put these in I immediately remembered what had happened in the shop. To be honest ever since that had happened I felt more more attracted to him. But this time sexually. It was the first time I felt this feeling. I wanted my first time to happen with him... As soon as my bag was done I checked the time. 10h30... That left me 1h before our train left. I slipped on my leather coat and grabbed a taxi. He dropped me in front of the lingerie shop. I quickly entered it before anyone could notice.

"May I help you ?" I turned around and saw a well dressed women. "Aren't you Amelie from the XFactor ?" 

"Umm yes." I had hoped nobody would have recognised me. Fail. "Well I was searching for a black lace bra..."

"For you ?" She asked. To be honest I was quite embarrassed...

"Yes..." She showed me the exact same piece of clothing, Josh had picked.

"Thong or boxers ?" 

"Boxers please" I said smiling. I hated thongs... They are extremely uncomfortable and to be honest all the sluts in school had those and I never really liked them...

She gave me the outfit. I checked the price tag, it wasn't actually that expensive ! I tried them on. The size was perfect, I loved the outfit but my suddenly my insecurity came back, my tummy, it's bump, look liked I was pregnant... My legs were so chubby I hated them ! I wondered to myself, why would Josh ever like a girl like me ?! I was nothing special !

"Are you ok in there ? Is the size right ?" I stopped thinking for a moment and answered. 

"Yeah thanks... It's just I can't loosen the straps could you maybe help me ?" I asked.

"Yes, of course" She came in, and started loosening up the straps, so I felt more comfortable.

"You look amazing in this... Is it for a special occasion ?"

"Thanks, and yeah kind of. It's surprise for my boyfriend."

"You mean Josh Cuthbert ?" She asked a wide grin across her face.

"Yeah I see news goes around quickly !" I said. 

"It's in every newspaper... Anyway, I'll leave to change..." She left the cabin leaving me alone again with my body in front of the mirror... How much I hated it....

I payed for the lingerie and placed it in my hand bag. I really wanted it to be a surprise. I checked my phone, it was already 11h00 which left me 30min before my train would leave. I quickly grabbed a cab and then headed back to the hotel. The boys were already waiting in the hall. Instead of greeting them, I sprinted to my room, placed the lingerie in my bag and went downstairs.

"Someone was in a rush !" Jaymi said, as I cam walking in the room. 

"Yeah, but let's go now !" I sat next to Josh in the mini bus. And we were off !