Live Shows Week 7 part 4

I got out of my taxi immediately heading towards my room not wanting to get in anyones way. This morning I had woken up next to Josh, but for the first time naked and then seen JJ cry. I didn't know how to break it down to Josh and I didn't want to talk to anyone about it. As I walked down the corridor, I brushed past Jaymi, I walked faster trying to avoid him but he turned around and caught up with me. Luckily I was able to get into my room and close the door before he could get in. I turned around leaning my back on the door. I was finally alone. Able to cry without people judging. My knees felt weak and quickly feel to the floor. Crying in my knees. Again I felt Jaymi's perfume embalm the room. Why was he here.

"Why you crying ?" he asked. I stood up and walked over to my bed. I layed down on it, and Jaymi layed next me. He then asked me again.

"Just being stupid" I said.

"You never cry for something stupid, Amelie, I know you better then you think." He said slightly angry with me. "Do you regret it ?" he then said.

"No of course not" I said.

"Then what is it ?"

"I'm soo stupid !" I said sobbing again.

"Why !"

"Don't you see I'm breaking the band !"

He didn't say anything so I was right, I had to stop this. After a few seconds he said something.

"Firstly it's not you're fault, you have nothing to do with how the boys sing and act around each other. It's just all the stress that has build up, they're just more susceptible I guess..."

"Then how do you explain the fact that JJ still loves me and that he wants me back."

"Wow how do you know that !"

"He was crying this morning after I left the room."

"Oh, and what are you going to do ?"

"I don't know... I just have to stop the messing around with me."

"Are you going to break up with Josh ?"

"I don't know Jaymi, I love him so much but I don't want to ruin your careers..." We were then left in a silence. A peaceful one.

"I need to go, stay strong." He whispered in my ear. Even though I didn't want to tell anyone, now I did to Jaymi I did feel in a way revealed.

After he left, I slipped on my pyjamas and then layed in my bed. I heard Josh knock on my door but I ignored him.

***

The next morning went pretty quickly I went to rehearse and then went for a lunch break in this new cafe, so no one would notice. I didn't have rehearsals this afternoon and so decided to have a rest and talk to Ella. She wasn't in her room so I decided to go back to my room when I saw her get out of Josh's room. She flashed me a smile when I walked past her and then I went to Josh's room.

To my surprise, the door was locked. I knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

Hie eyes wre puffy and red, he immediatly closed the door when he saw me.

"Josh, please open we need to talk."

"Go fuck JJ !" he yelled, his voice broken by the tears.

"What !" I said, confused by what he had just told me. I banged on the door as hard as I could, but he still didn't open. The tears were now running freely against my cold cheeks. I quickly ran back to my room trying to not get noticed but Jaymi was there waiting at my door. As soon as I saw I turned around but I realised it was too late I had caught up with him. He grabbed my hand and reluctantly pulled me into Josh's room, I was finally able to see Josh. His eyes who were usually bright and blue were now grey and dull showing pain. He was sitting on the bed his head now turned back down to the floor. I sat down next to him waiting for him to engage the conversation and he did.

"Why did you that to me ?"

"Do what ?!" I said still very confused by the whole situation.

"Don't do that innocent version to me ! I knew you were a liar, I should have known !" he said.

"Don't talk to me like that Joshua Cuthbert ! I'm not a liar and I really don't know what you're talking about !" I yelled, pacing myself in the room.

"Well then explain the fact that you still love JJ !" He said. I stopped so I was facing him.

"I don't !" I said, hurt by the fact that he thought I didn't truly loved him.

"Then why are you breaking up with me." I loved Josh more then anything in the world but I had to break up with him, I didn't want to, but I had to, for the sake of the band. I didn't answer him, I couldn't.

"ANSWER FOR F*CK SAKE " He yelled across the room. I still didn't answer, I couldn't.

"Then tell me you don't love me anymore, tell me, look at me in the eyes and tell me" He said slightly cooling himself off.

I walked up to him wanting to tell him. But I couldn't.

"I can't Josh, I'm sorry..."