Love Story ? (Josh Cuthbert/JJ Hamblett Fanfiction)

It was a warm Friday morning, the sun was shining (for once) on London and it felt like a perfect day to go horse-riding ! But no... I was going to the Xfactor auditions, to perform my favourite song 'I won't give up' by Jason Mraz. I was soooo stressed. My hands were trembling as I entered the gigantic building. I felt lonely. No one to support, a young and fragile 16 year old, in front of these thousands of people. I felt like running away. But something stopped me from doing this. Maybe my self-consciousness ?

I got a message from my best friend covering me, saying I was ill, or something ! She always had amazing excuses... We were the same, except she was, in my point of view so much prettier, and couldn't sing. But we always had fun screeching on Using and dancing on Just Dance. I have a cool life ! But now I had to concentrate on my performance and by sending me this text she just stopped me ! She was the only one to believe in me and the only one to know that I was going to the auditions... 

I entered an immense hall, and there was rehearsing hundreds of people. They were either sitting or standing, playing guitar or singing. My head was turning, I didn't feel well... Suddenly behind me was a man who called me over. I turned around and say a whole family or village sitting in a circle. Why where they asking me over, I didn't know them. But I was scared and if they could comfort me, then why not !

'Where are you from and where are your parents ?' the man asked. It already started getting awkward !

'Well, I'm living in London because I study here and my parents don't know i'm here...' Then one of the girls in the circle, handed out her hand, and said  'Hi, I'm Ella, were competing in the same category'. I didn't have time to shake her hand when her name was called out... I followed the family backstage, whilst the are telling me how she was an amazing singer and that she was writing songs... I wish my parents were like that...She started singing her own, song. The lyrics were so powerful, that everyone started is crying in the room. I didn't know what to do, so I said I needed the toilet... 

In fact I did not need the toilet. I just needed to be alone. I splashed some water on my face and got shivers down my spine because of the water who had dribbled in my dress. I quickly wipped it off and without thinking, I took my bag and was about to leave when I bumped into someone. I was on the floor. I look up and saw a boy handing his hand to me. 

'I'm sorry, i'll pick it up and why were you running away', he said. I think he felt sorry for me. he tried to make eye contact but it didn't work.

'No it's ok, I ran into you, it's my fault and that's none of your business', I mumbled. His eyes were a greenish brown and couldn't stop staring at him from the back of my eye. He was still tyring to make eye contact and I started blushing. No boy had looked at me like that before. All of a sudden, I heard my name being called out. I just leave my bag there and run, to try and get a microphone. I stepped behind the curtains. I could fell my heart pounding in my chest. It was in my mouth. Then, coming from behind was Ella's family, cheering me up and behind them was the mysterious boy with my bag. I just realised how amazingly looking he was ! Perfect body, perfect face, perfect everything ! Nothing was to change... Then  a man started counting down. My heartbeat rose, getting faster and faster. I stepped on the stage.

'What's your name ?' Tulisa asked very gently. I think she realised that I had a nerve wreck !

'Amelie'

'And how old are you ?' I was trying not to make any contact before singing but my eyes were drawn towards Tulisa as if she wanted me to look at her.

'I'm 16'

'Where do you come from and why are you here' Gary bellowed out suddenly...

'I'm form London and i'm here because I want to know if I can sing and to prove to the people that never believed in me that maybe I have something...' All four judges looked at each other and nodded.. I didn't yet know if this was a good thing or a bad thing so I decided to make abstraction of this and then waited for my song to start...

...