Judges Houses

Monday morning, 8am, Heathrow Airport. I had a short night, I couldn't stop thinking about him... I had his number in my pocket, and my ticket in the other. I checked my watch. I was supposed to meet with Ella in KFC and then spend the voyage with her to Spain. 

'Amelie ?' I turned around and realised it was Ella just behind me. We got our security check, bought our magazines and sat down waiting for the boarding to start. We loaded on the plane and attached our seat belts.

'So what are you up to with JJ ?' She asked. How did she know ? Who had told her ?

'Oh, were just friends !' I think she could see that I was lying...

'That's why he brought you back to you room and stayed quite a long time with you !' How did she know that happened !

'How do you know that ?' 

'Well, someone told me !'

'WHO ?' 

'The boys from the band ! They saw JJ didn't come back directly into the room. They knew he did more then just bring you back to your hotel room !'

'Nothing happend in their though ! And who's your favourite ?'

'My favourite ?'

'Yes, in Union J who's your favourite ?'

'Oh, keep that for yourself but I would say George or Josh !'

'Haha, I think that their the next on my list !' I don't want to tell her about what happened between me and JJ yesterday night. I think it's too early. 

...

The flight went well and we landed softly on the tarmac of the Madrid airport... I was so tired. I had watched Ella sleep all the way through the flight. I knew tomorrow would be a turn in my career whatever happens, it could be in a good way or in a bad way...

I decide to text JJ, since the kiss last night, I can't stop thinking about him. But he's so "old" and I'm only 16... I think it would be too complicated... I have to tell him though. "I think what happend yesterday should say between us two. See ya, Amelie'. What a random rext did I just write ! I felt foolish but at the same time liberated ! How he takes is alright !

When we finally arrive at the house, we wait to see our mentor. The pressure is soo important that no one knows who it's going to be ! Finally, I can see someone coming, I can only see a shadow, I hold Ella's hand tighter and tighter and there I see Tulisa ! Yes, the mentor i've always wanted !!!

The first audition past in front of Tulisa goes alright and I head up to my room. I undo my suitcase and try and find my PJ's in it. I undress and my phone fall out of my shorts. The red light is flashing, nearly no more battery, I quickly check who's called me. It's JJ. I try to call him but my phone shuts down... And to make things even easier, I forgot my charger !