Live Shows Week 3 (part 2)

Ready to go ! Julia Carta had just finished my make up and I was heading to my dressing-room to change in the fabulous white and black dress. My brown hair was done in a magnificent bun... And not to add my perfectly done smokey eye... It looked amazing.

I was finally ready... I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. For once I really looked good. The door opened itself, only to let in the Union J boys minus Josh. They were all catching flies as soon as they came in.

"Something wrong ?"

"Except the fact, that you're taken and that I have a lot of chances of loosing you if you dress like that, then no." I could see JJ's cheeky smile behind his sarcastic humour. Still having Josh in mind I ask the boys where he is. The obviously don't know but I have my little idea. There on first tonight, so they have to leave, whilst I have to find Josh.

I walk to the boys bathroom, taking care to close the door behind me so no one notices. Only one of the cubicles is locked so I knock on it.

"Josh ?"

"Who the hell is this ?!"

"It's me, Amy" He unlocks the cubicle only to let me see his Nintendo...

"Playing Nintendo ?" He nods. I can see that he is terrified. I bring him into a close hug and can feel his warm tears, dripping down my neck and into my dress. They gave me shivers... He lifts his head up, and looks at me right in the eyes...

"Do you know you look absolutely gorgeous tonight..."

"So I look ugly every other day ?" We both let out a small giggle

"No, you look stunning everyday, it's just if I had to tell you everytime you looked amazing... JJ would probably kill me..."

Now I couldn't get my eyes off his lips. I wanted to kiss them soo badly... Amelie ! Stop ! For god sake you have a boyfriend !

"I think you have to go..." I whisper to him. My eyes now reach for the ground and I leave...

The boys did amazing, now was my turn to do amazing.

But the stress had taken over my body... I ran to the toilet, and kneeled down in front of it, letting all my dinner out...

***

My body was shacking, my hands were wet with the sweat. Then the doors opened. Heartbroken by Karmin :

This is more than a typical kinda thing 

Felt the joints in my bones where you were touching me, oh oh 

Didn't want to take it slow 

In the days, going crazed, I can barely think 

You're replaying in my brain, find it hard to sleep, oh oh 

Waiting for my phone to blow

Never been in a sticky situation 

Got on better trouble, yep and now i'm passive 

Five minutes, ten minutes, now it's been an hour 

Don't wanna think too hard, but i'm stoward

Oh oh, I can't seem to let you go

See i've been waiting on this 

For you to call me baby 

So let's get up, let's get on it 

Don't you leave me broken hearted tonight 

Come on, that's right 

Honest baby i'll do 

Anything you want to 

So can we finish what we started 

Don't you leave me broken hearted tonight 

Come on, that's right

*

Finally a song that was like me, that was what I liked... I just had to stand up for it now... And this week I was going to have fun, no matter what !

And I did ! I sang my heart out and was like Brian said, the Heartbeat of the party !

"Amelie, amazing performance tonight, you've really worked on the vocals, and  this was amazing to hear and watch ! Well done, great performance tonight." For once Gary was happy, I was happy ! Already I could feel my cheeks muscles tightening and a smile appearing on my face.

"Amelie, I know you've worked extremely hard this week, and it's payed off. You got everything right this week, the song choice, the setting, the vocals ! Everything ! This was amazing ! Well done !" ANd I was done with Nicole !

"Amelie, I thought your presence on stage today was perticularly good, I mean we were like at one of your future concerts, everybody was enjoying it ! And so did I !" 

And now Tulisa !

"Gurl ! You smashed it tonight ! Firstly you look incredible ! Secondly you sounded incredible ! And thridly I think like Louis said, you were really enjoying it, and so people enjoyed it too. Well done, I'm really proud of you !"

You walked off the stage satisfied of what you had sung. Suddenly someone grabbed your arm. It just had to be JJ. You turned about to kiss him when you met the intense blue eyes of Josh. You took a step back. 

He looked at you right in the eyes.

"I saw you." 

"Excuse me Josh ?" You were confused, what the hell did he see you do.

"I saw you before your performance in the toilet. Amelie, what are you doing to yourself ? It's killing you !" He looked angry but at the same time you could ee the pity and how much he cared for you in his eyes. 

"Oh no, Josh. Don't worry about me, I'm ok."

"Don't put so much pressure on your back, you're truly amazing so stop worrying !" He stopped and try to get my eye contact back but I just wouldn't let my eyes face his. He lifted my chin and imposed his look. 

"I'm gonna keep it secret because people will say that you can't deal with pressure and it's false. But if you ever feel that bad, call or text me. I'll be there." 

I didn't even reply, or deny... Because all of this was true. 

You went back to your dressing room, just to rest a bit before Xtra Factor. You checked you twitter, your facebook and finally Sugarscape. That's when you saw it. Him and her, together. This couldn't be true. How did he lie to you so badly.  You needed to talk...

SOOOO who do you think 'him' is ???? Duhn, Duhn, Duhn !!!!! I'll try and post during the week... don't forget to follow, rate, share... 

Thanks !!!!