Live Shows Week 3

I stormed down the corridor, JJ quickly catching up with me... He caught my hand and stopped me, causing me to turn around. I was inches from his lips and I don't know how it happened, but it just did. We kissed. 

***

I woke up in my room, I was in my PJ's, and I turned around to see JJ sleeping next to me, his hand on my waist. What had happened last night ? I showered, and applied my make-up. When I was finally ready, I went back into the room to see JJ had disappeared. 

I walked across the corridor, only to see JJ entering the room he shares with Josh. I knock on the door, only to see Josh open it. I didn't care, I just tried to find him. I entered the bathroom. Luckily he was wearing a towel. Only a towel. 

"I'm sorry..." I walked out and sat on Josh's bed, waiting for him to get out of the bathroom. Josh sat next to me.

"What happened ? You look mad..."

I didn't answer... I felt so guilty ! I had cheated on my boyfriend and slept with my bestfriend/crush...

When he finally got out of the bathroom. I was lying of Josh's chest crying. Again. 

"Amelie, you wanted to talk ?" I lift my head up and see JJ. I just nod. 

"I'm going to go get ready." Josh lifts himself up and heads towards the bathroom.

"JJ, why were you in my  bed this morning ?"

"You cried your eyes out yesterday after the performance and we ended up cuddling, and then you got changed, I promise I wasn't looking and finally we ended falling asleep on your bed after ordering a hot chocolate..."

"Oh, ok. I should probably say thank you for yesterday then ?" 

"Your presence is enough ! Don't worry about it !"

"I need to go..." You point to the door and hurry to get out of it, you close the door behind you. Next step Dan. I had to go and see him.

He used to take his breakfast early, so I headed down to the Xfactor canteen. 

"Hey, can we talk ?"

"Yeah, why not ?"

We walked over to find a quiet spot.

"Dan, I'm sorry but this isn't working... We're over."

And from that, I left the table. Leaving him alone. He didn't even come after me. He just stayed there. I sat at another table and put my head down flat on it. 

"What happened with JJ and Dan ?" A voice and his deep blue eyes, made my head lift instantly...

"Dan and me are over and I found JJ in my bed, so I just asked him what had happened..."

"Oh. Breakfast ?"

"Why not !"

Josh and I talked for probably an hour. I mean we had so much to talk about, he was so nice towards  me and I always felt comfortable with him, even though every time he spoke I got butterflies... 

***

My phone vibrated causing me to ignore Josh's conversation.

From JJ : Meet me in Starbucks in 10 ? JJxxx

I looked up to Josh asking with my eyes if I could go.

"It's JJ isn't it ?" How did he know ?

"Yeah.." I looked to the floor.

"Go and see him then. Go !"

I walked away and headed towards the starbucks. JJ was already sitting at a table. I walked over to him and he stood up.