Live Shows Week 2 part 2

He looks confused but doesn't say anything. Probably because I pulled away so quickly. "I've got to go and put some clothes on, I've got lunch with Jade and her princess." And he just left me. There. On my bed. Alone. I really don't understand boys. Was it my fault ?

I slipped on my skinny jeans, my sweatshirt and my boots and headed off to the mall were I would meet Jade. Union J were about to leave in their mini bus when I heard Josh call for me. "Want a ride ?"  

"why not where you going to ?" i jumped into their mini bus, and sit in between Josh and JJ.  

"The mall we're having lunch there" he answered back. 

"Ricci ?" I asked, it was the boys favourite italian restaurant.  

"How did you know ? " 

"I know alot of things but this time, i'm also going there." 

"You going alone ?" JJ asked. I only had a conversation with Josh and JJ because George was sleeping and Jaymi had his headphones and was probably sleeping too.  

"No, I'm having lunch with Jade and her daughter." 

"Why don't you guys come with us ? It would be cool, you know ! We could all go to the cinema after !" 

"I'll call her and ask. Sounds cool to me though !"

I got my phone and called Jade who also really liked the boys so we decided to all head off to Ricci's. But were was I to sit ?! I let everybody sit down and then went and chose the last seat. Good. This time I was to sit next to Jade and Jaymi my two bestfriends of the competition. 

I feel my phone vibrate, so I quickly take it out, thinking it was Tulisa who had send me a message, but it wasn't. It was Dan. He was probably mad at me after this morning, but I still wanted to know what he wanted to say.

From Dan:  

Hey, wanna meet up in 15 min at the cinema ? D

"Go, Amelie, I'll cover you," I turn around only to realise it was Jaymi who had read the whole message.  

"You sure ?"  

"Yeah ! Go now !" he whisper back.

I take my bag and my coat and text back Dan.

From Amelie : 

Be there in 5 ! <3 xxxA

I walk out of the restaurant, only to hear Josh say "Amelie, where you going ?" I don't even turn around, I just keep walking. When I have finally arrived, I see Dan just waiting there. Hands in his pockets.

"Hey !" 

"You were quick !" 

"I was about to eat with the Union J boys... But you called, so I came !"  

"Thanks ! Cinema ?" 

"Sounds great !"

Dan was soo shy. I had to get his hand out of his pocket in order to hold it. We first had a sandwich, then we went in the cinema. An action film my favourite ! It was about to start, when I got a text. It was Jaymi.

From Jaymi : 

So when are you gonna start making out ?

I heard familiar giggles and so I turned around, only to see all the Union J giggling ! I gave them a 'very funny' look. I think everyone knew that we were dating ! But not everyone was laughing. Josh was stood there just there watching. I gave him a weak smile and turned back around again.

Then film finally ended. I didn't actually have a good time. I was just sat there, Dan didn't even move. I really don't know if he didn't move because he was shy, or was it just it because he didn't enjoy my company...