Live Shows Week 4 part 2

His hand were under my t-shirt, I didn't mind, until he started pulling it up. 

"What are you doing ?" I asked between breaths.

"Something I've been willing to do for a long time !" He continued his way up. Until I pulled my top back down.

"Seriously JJ ! What are your doing ?" I said more seriously. He looked confused but then his cheeky grin on his face made me think it was a joke. 

"This !" He jumped on me, meaning he was on top of me, his hand slid behind my back and unclipped my bra... I shoved him off. 

"JJ stop what do you think you are doing !" I stood up and at the same time was trying to attach my bra back in place. The door opened itself revealing a confused Josh.

"Oh, sorry to interrupt." He was furious. He was probably thinking the wrong thing. When I was finally able to attach my bra back again, I turned around only to see JJ sitting there on the bed, like if nothing happened. 

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE !!! I've never done this before !!! Why did you just jump on me !" 

"Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't know ! Calm down, I haven't done anything wrong !"

"You have JJ, you have. It's just this is going to quickly, on day you push me to the floor and then the other you're jumping as if I'm just another piece of meat !" And from that I left. I had to find Josh, tell him that what he saw wasn't true.

I walked to Jaymi's and George's room, he had to be there. I knocked and waited patiently until Jaymi opened the door. He only opened it a few centimetres, not making me able to see what was in the room.

"Is Josh in there ?"

"He used to be and he told me everything !" To his face I could see Jaymi was disgusted.

"Jaymi, please believe me we didn't do it !"

"Amelie, he saw you"

"I promise, I didn't... I can explain, can you just let me in !"

"No, I'm sorry..."

He close the door shut right in front of me. I went back to my room, and layed on my bed, I was Bitch, with a capital B.