Live Shows Week 6 part 2

To be honest I was quite shocked, he LOVED me. He actually liked me more then I thought he would. Normally you would expect a 'I Love You' after a couple of weeks but he loved after a day . To be honest I did to. 

"Josh ?" I said

"Yeah" he answered. 

"I love you too..."  He pulled me closer to his body, revealing his increasing body temperature.  I turned around so I was facing him, and I leant my head down in his neck his lips softly kissing my head. 

***NEXT MORNING***

I woke up to the sound of his phone. 

"I'll get it !" He leaned over you trying to catch his phone over the table but ended up falling me. 

"Josh get off I can't breath !" he spread all over me making me completely unable to move. I tried to push him off again, but he wouldn't move. 

"If you kiss me then I'll get off you." He smiled cheekily. I crashed my lips onto his, this time I asked for permission to enter his warm mouth. He let me in extremely rapidly, deepening the kiss.

"Get in there Josh !" I turned around only to see Jaymi and George at my door.

I sat further away from Josh obviously embarrassed by the situation. 

"How the hell did you get in here ?" I asked. 

"You left one of your keys the night you went for a movie night..." replied Jaymi

"Oh and why did you need to come in anyway !"

"I wanted to give you your clothes back and you didn't answer when I knocked, obviously doing something way more interesting !" I blushed and exchanged a look with Josh who had also gone completely red. 

"Hey nothing to feel bad about ! You guys are really cute together. We're going to leave you back to your making out session whilst we go and have rehearsals !" assured George. 

"Oh shit" Josh shot up, still in his boxers I bit my lip, still embarrassed by the situation. He slipped his jeans and top off. And surprisingly kissed half of my cheek, half of my lip. Cheeky ! I checked the time and realised it was already 10h. I had 30min before my rehearsals. I put on my tracksuit bottoms, a grey tank top and a pink cropped top and walked to the rehearsals...

I was early (which is rare !) so I sat down to watch the others rehears. Union J were practicing their choreography whilst I was watching them. Josh winked at me and I giggled. When they were done and getting ready I started my rehearsal. This week I was singing a pulled back song "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran. My favourite song !

I started, my song the boys immediately turning around shocked by the fact I was doing a much slower song. Josh lips into smile, I had never seen him like that. I looked ot the other boys also pretty shocked. 

I had an interview after the rehearsals, so I had to end them pretty quickly. I only had time to run through the songs a couple of times... The contestants were waiting for me on the bus and I joined them as soon I was done. I got changed hiding between seats and then sat down back in place. I checked my phone only to notice the new message from Josh.

From Josh <3 :

Amazing singing babe ! Can I sit next to you ? xxxJosh

To Josh :

Thanx ! Yes come sit next to me !!! xxxA

I saw him directly standing up and heading towards me. I moved my bag and he sat next to me...

"Hey babe !" He said kissing softly my cheek. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"You were amazing this morning !" he whispered into my ear. His voice was soft but clear and he reassured me. He loved me. 

I snuggled into him trying to fit my legs on my seat. He plugged his Ipod and handed one of the headphones, I he started humming the melody in my ear. His phone vibrated. It was a message from Jaymi.

From Jaymi :

What time's the making out session ?

Josh answered quickly and hid his phone so I just about to see the message.

To Jaymi : 

Now

When he was done with text he turned around and smirked. He leaned forward and attacked my lips, pushing me against the window deepening the kiss. Damn that was wild ! His hands were in my neck slowly caressing it whilst I ruffled my hands in his quiff making it all messy. I heard whistling in the background making me smile in the kiss. Josh pulled away.

"Stop smiling I want to kiss you !" I giggled as he ended the session with a few kisses on my jawline. After listening to a few more songs we arrived at the studios. Hundreds of fans were waiting outside the studio. We greeted them, I was joined by Ella who came to sit next me in the make up room. 

"So you and Josh going out ?" I bit my lip, should I tell her ?

"Yeah" I said hesitantly. 

"You bitch !"

"What did I do ?" I turned around still shocked by what she had told.

"You knew I liked him !" 

"I promise I didn't !" That's when the boys entered the room. 

"Hey, gurls !" George said as he entered the room, imitating Tulisa's accent. But when he saw your face he immediately stopped. Ella stormed out the room leaving me to give explanations about the situation.

"What happened ?" Asked Josh as he came and sat next to you.

"Ella just admitted she has a crush on you, she said I was a bitch, which is probably true because I took her love away from her" 

"Hey, hey, hey ! Calm down babe. Firstly you're not a bitch, secondly I don't care if she has a crush on me and finally I love you and that's all that matters right ."

"Yeah, I probably just feel bad about all of this cose you know she was my bestfriend."

"Don't ! Cose a friend would respect you. She hasn't. And anyway we love each other right ?"

"Yeah ! Well I better go and get dressed !" I walked out of the room and to the interviewing room.

I had my interview done ! Only random questions about if I was and I was walking to the photo shoot. Josh pulled me into a hug as soon I had left the stage.

"I was wondering if you wanted to become official ? There probably going to ask if I'm single or not so can I say we're together ?" 

"I wouldn't mind ! But talk to the boys first !" I smiled, as I pulled closer to him.

"Okay I will..." He walked towards the boys, they all seemed quite happy when JJ suddenly started getting mad.

I couldn't distinguish what he actually said until he yelled. "I don't want you to go out with my ex !"

The boys all looked at me. 

"Why ?" I asked JJ as I approached him.

"Because you're my ex and I don't you with him. He's a bastard ! He will cheat on you !"

"And you think your better ?" I said sarcastically. He stayed silent. Not moving an inch probably ashamed. "Because I'm willing to take the risk ! So know, leave us alone, JJ, just leave us alone..."

That day Josh didn't make us official but he was right. JJ wasn't able to take it and Josh didn't want to hurt his best friend.