Live Shows Week 7 part 3

His hands on either sides of my head, his head leaning in kissing me hungrily, then biting down on my lower lip, causing to moan in pleasure.

"Are you sure of this, I mean I don't want to hurt you Amelie..." he said.

"I'm sure." I said. As soon as I said this he kissed me again making me giggle. The kisses then made their way to my neck, where he started softly sucking and biting on there, he was probably going to leave a lovebite. I pulled his top off, revealing his toned six pack. I stroke it softly checking it was real.

"You like what you see ?"

"Maybe" I said teasing him. He then placed his warm hands under my t-shirt and slowly making contact with my sensitive skin. He lifted it off over my head, revealing the newly bought lingerie.

"Surprise! You like it ?" I whispered. He cheekily grinned and stared, making me extremely self conscious. I covered my stomach with my hands and he noticed it immediately. He placed his hands on mine and then removed them from my body. He leaned in kissing from my neck, moving slowly towards my stomach.

"You're beautiful Amelie, and I love it." he answered softly. Kissing my stomach softly. He then slowly pulled my pyjama bottom and kissed my until he ended at the top of my boxers.

"Damn you're beautiful." he said again, making me blushed uncontrollably. His hands slid back up towards my bra, cupping and then slowly massaging my breasts.

"Take it off." I begged. He smiled and his hands made their way to my back, unclipping my bra. He then slid it off me. As he started sucking and massaging my breasts, I moaned softly. He then pulled himself on me. I suddenly realised the small amount of clothing we were wearing. We were only in boxers. I bit my lip and turned my head to the side. He leaned even closer, leaving no gap between our bodies, I could feel every single muscle tense and his member hardening under me. He rubbed himself on me, making me wetter by every single second. Then his hand slipped under the thin layer of fabric, rubbing my clit making me moan, even more loudly. Again, cautiously he took them off, not wanting to hurt me, then throwing them behind him.

His lips then started sucking on my clit. . His tongue then suddenly plunged itself into me, my hips bunking up, wanting more.

"Am I making you this wet ?" He asked checking on me. "Cose you're delicious..."

He then checked I was completely ready for him. And then asked me again.

"Are you sure ?"

"Definitely." I said smiling. I placed my hands over his boxers, ripping them off freeing his length out of them.

"Actually we can't, I'm so sorry" I looked at him confused.

"Why ?"

"I wasn't planning on this... I forgot to buy ourselves protection..." He said getting off me. I catched his hand.

"It's alright I take the pill." I said. I thought he would still doubt on me but he didn't. He hurdled on me again and kissed me softly.

"Tell me if it hurts, I don't want to hurt you." He suddenly said, backing off.

"I promise" He kissed me again, sliding a his member on my lower lips. I could feel it at my entrance. I could feel Josh quite stressed, he was so caring, he probably didn't want to hurt me. He slowly slid into me, my head falling backwards. I dug my nails in the bed, crying softly. I closed my eyes, wanting to end the pain end. I opened my eyes when I realised he was gently stroking my cheek, whipping of the tears with his thumb. He then stopped.

"Josh please continue" I pleaded, the pain was slowly fading away leaving the pleasure to take over me.

"You sure ?"